Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Don't suppose we know at this point for sure, but is the gym job only aimed at slut Karryn? By which I mean, it seems to be focused nearly exclusively on servicing the inmates dicks, rather than something more like the receptionist job where the sex is more of a consequence rather than the goal (for non-slutty Karryns anyway).
I have never seen any info regarding gameplay.
I'm hoping it will have a purpose beyond sex, like training to level up stats.
My guess is it will start by karryn going to gym to train there so she can keep her fitness level then sex stuff will happen if she is slutty enough or had bought edicts that allows inmates to use gym for purposes other than fitness :LUL:

Edit: By the way, I'm not following developers directly, does anyone know if they shared a release date yet?

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I have never seen any info regarding gameplay.
I'm hoping it will have a purpose beyond sex, like training to level up stats.
My guess is it will start by karryn going to gym to train there so she can keep her fitness level then sex stuff will happen if she is slutty enough or had bought edicts that allows inmates to use gym for purposes other than fitness :LUL:

Edit: By the way, I'm not following developers directly, does anyone know if they shared a release date yet?
They have not shared a release date but the lines were sent to the English and Japanese voice actresses this past Sunday. I don't know how much time they need to record the lines satisfactorily and how much work is left after that.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello there!

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hello there!
Nice, tank you

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
what mods are you using? they are most likely causing the issue.
Only CCMod.
Edit: Tried calling up some prisoners, losing on purpose and then getting captured to enter the hallway from different points. No dice. Cutscene trigger is supposed to play but it doesn't trigger with all of the guards wandering around.

Edit 2: Finally stumbled upon a working solution. Because Karryn wakes up in the same day after the final battle, what I did was trigger the guard fight in scandalous mode before I proceeded to the 5th floor to fight the captain. As if to rub salt on the wound, after a long fight, Karryn promptly dressed herself and exited the now guard-free hallway and triggered the cutscene.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I really hope after the Gym Job DLC, the 4th floor of the Prison gets a update and totally revamped. It needs edicts, jobs, and a pool plus Brothel.
Not an expert on the matter, but apparently was said more than once that it is not going to happen, at least not from the original authors - the only thing they are going to do is the gym DLC, and some people suggested it may be a Steam only thing.
It seems they are not against others doing mods, the game is made on purpose, and we know there is more than one, but a mod of that type would mean, as far as I know, really change the game, and anyway would probably require people to also make new pictures.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Not an expert on the matter, but apparently was said more than once that it is not going to happen, at least not from the original authors - the only thing they are going to do is the gym DLC, and some people suggested it may be a Steam only thing.
It seems they are not against others doing mods, the game is made on purpose, and we know there is more than one, but a mod of that type would mean, as far as I know, really change the game, and anyway would probably require people to also make new pictures.
Damn! That actually really sucks. This is a great game. But there is always room for more.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes