Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way how Karryn never has cum on her in combat and outside of combat?
Yes. Make them cum inside
X5NwGd_n8OY.jpg

p.s.
Excellent profile picture choice, my friend.

Edit.
Shitty jokes aside, there is modding, which I can tell you nothing about, since I don't know shit other than... Well, it's probably possible to make it so opponents can't cum on Karryn's body and then there is a skill called "Deny External Ejaculations", that makes enemies less likely to cum on her and do it on the floor instead, pretty sure if desires are high enough, they will cum on her regardless, but don't take my word for it.
And the most obvious one is to keep Karryn's desires to a minimum.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: F4irfield

mafagafe

Jul 23, 2017
Karryn's Prison is the best H GAME out there.

REQUEST TO REM:

I would love if your next game was very similar to Karryn's prison in mechanics but is a female HERIONE protagonist that has superpowers which protect her and overtime the enemies are able to wear her armor and powers down or overpower her etc.

So much potential and no one has done this genre well yet. REM is the one who could do it.

There you go pal:

or

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way how Karryn never has cum on her in combat and outside of combat?
Aside from modding, keep her Cock Desire below 35 and let enemies cum on the floor until you get "Deny External Ejaculations". You can then Toggle this Skill in a battle. It scales with your Mind Stat, so if your Mind Stat is high enough it becomes impossible for them to cum on her.

Reactions: F4irfield

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
Aside from modding, keep her Cock Desire below 35 and let enemies cum on the floor until you get "Deny External Ejaculations". You can then Toggle this Skill in a battle. It scales with your Mind Stat, so if your Mind Stat is high enough it becomes impossible for them to cum on her.
Yeh i need somehow a way to mod it in the plugins
but thanks il try it!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
how to unlock light kick again? i kinda forgot how to
Kick enemies and get countered until you unlock it. Karryn needs to meet vaginal sex requirements for enemies to counter her kick(because it starts vaginal sex). Also, some enemies like nerds and goblins aren't capable of countering, I don't remember the rest.

I'm pretty sure it scales with sadism level, not mind stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: unspecialkay

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure it scales with sadism level, not mind stat.
The skill increases the cock requirement for cum on her body/face. While it costs willpower each turn (so you'll want a decent mind stat to keep it up in battle) the effect scales with sadism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to stop cum in a legit way, get some sadism levels (which will most likely come automatically with that playstyle) and keep the cock desire low-ish. For example, with three sadism levels, you need to keep the cock desire below 135. Keep in mind that maintaining the skill needs 10 willpower each turn or it get's cancelled.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
The skill increases the cock requirement for cum on her body/face. While it costs willpower each turn (so you'll want a decent mind stat to keep it up in battle) the effect scales with sadism.
If you want to stop cum in a legit way, get some sadism levels (which will most likely come automatically with that playstyle) and keep the cock desire low-ish. For example, with three sadism levels, you need to keep the cock desire below 135. Keep in mind that maintaining the skill needs 10 willpower each turn or it get's cancelled.
what a legend!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How many Stripper Job passives were there? Anything after tying used condoms on her nipples and hair?
I used peromod to search for "stripper". 6 passives showed up, last one is about tying condoms to head and nipple area, so I guess there aren't any more passives after that.

Reactions: DemonLord98

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I thing once sadism is around level 8 cock desire requirement is over 200 and therefore impossible

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I thing once sadism is around level 8 cock desire requirement is over 200 and therefore impossible
At sadism level 6 it becomes impossible to do body bukkake.
At sadism level 7 it becomes impossible to do facial.
That's my interpretation of the code posted by mamaboiii but I might be wrong.

Reactions: unspecialkay

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
At sadism level 6 it becomes impossible to do body bukkake.
At sadism level 7 it becomes impossible to do facial.
That's my interpretation of the code posted by mamaboiii but I might be wrong.
Almost. At sadism level 6 the cock requirement for both possible at exactly 200 cock desire. At level 7 both are impossible.
That's because for body there's the Math.min() function wich takes the minimum between the result of the formula and the facial bukkake requirement. So instead of 210 at level 6 it only needs the (lower) 200 from the facial calculation.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Almost. At sadism level 6 the cock requirement for both possible at exactly 200 cock desire. At level 7 both are impossible.
That's because for body there's the Math.min() function wich takes the minimum between the result of the formula and the facial bukkake requirement. So instead of 210 at level 6 it only needs the (lower) 200 from the facial calculation.
I wasn't sure about math.min function, that's why I said I might be wrong.
I'd google and learn what it meant but I'm too tired(and sleepy) right now, so thanks for all the info (y)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes