Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can't seem to raise my stamina and edicts with the saveditonline.
I don't know about save editing but I know you can change edict points by editing game files. Search this thread for "edict points" or something like that, I'm sure you'll find posts explaining how to do it.

Reactions: DemonLord98

realOrion

Jun 5, 2022
How can you defeat the deputy warden in the fight after level 5 has been subjugated?
He just regenerates his health when I fight him and if using sex then he keeps on cumming continuously

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I don't understand the stat leveling. Cheated to get my energy to 9999, all my energy skills cost 2000 now. WTF? Is getting your stats up just pointless?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How can you defeat the deputy warden in the fight after level 5 has been subjugated?
He just regenerates his health when I fight him and if using sex then he keeps on cumming continuously
It's meant to be a tough fight. If you're fighting him, just keep hammering away and you'll get him eventually.

Remember to stack up the attack bonus, just keep attacking.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So the more Stamina, Energy, and Willpower I have, the more the skill costs to use. So is it then just pointless too get more of those?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So the more Stamina, Energy, and Willpower I have, the more the skill costs to use. So is it then just pointless too get more of those?
No.. and yes.
Some costs do scale, some don't. Most importantly enemy actions do not scale with your individual stats.
So if you invest in stamina some of your skill costs scale linearly with your maximum value (so at least it does not actively harm you), but enemy attacks hurt a lot less because 100 dmg is 100 dmg even if you get 6000 stamina. Same for energy. Some skills are percentage based, some are fixed. Importantly orgasm costs do not scale with your max energy values. Also, the max energy decrease you get from certain passives is fixed (or rather otherwise calculated). Same with the mind stat, where in addition to a higher max willpower your effects get stronger.

In conclusion: Higher values make you stronger in that regard, but not totally broken. Some costs scale with max values, but keep in mind that some of your skill effects do as well. For example, 'Healing thoughts' increases your energy by a percentage of your maximum energy (the percentage increases with your mind skill).

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Really? I hope so! This game could use a large expansion! It's already amazing. But more could be added. Tattoos, piercings, more sidejobs and outfits.
Sidejobs are grind cancer, especially waitress and receptionist jobs, I'd rather they make combat have more erotic stuff happening, the game is fairly dry overall. It's like devs focused too much on the braindead rock-paper-scissors gameplay loop over actual erotica. Night time is barebones crap as well.

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Sidejobs are grind cancer, especially waitress and receptionist jobs, I'd rather they make combat have more erotic stuff happening, the game is fairly dry overall. It's like devs focused too much on the braindead rock-paper-scissors gameplay loop over actual erotica. Night time is barebones crap as well.
I disagree with you completely! I love the side jobs and want more. Combat has more then enough erotic stuff.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
All this time for one job. So everything else that was supposed to be a in the game before it was rushed to completion is just gonna be left abandoned forever?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes