HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
All this time for one job. So everything else that was supposed to be a in the game before it was rushed to completion is just gonna be left abandoned forever?
Are you a mind reader that you know what was "supposed" to be in the game?

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
So the problem is when i install the Preg mod all my game text is missing and when i start the game this error appear. But it keep appear since i reinstall the mod. Hope someone help me fix this. Thank you so much
P/s: sorry for my bad english
View attachment 2115747

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was playing the mini-games since i've been skipping one them, they're fun once you understand how they work.
While on the waitress job i've memorized a few inmate names and saw them later in the wild.
And a question popped up in my head, can you have "custom" inmates ?
even if it's changing names or adding some to a pool of names

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I was playing the mini-games since i've been skipping one them, they're fun once you understand how they work.
While on the waitress job i've memorized a few inmate names and saw them later in the wild.
And a question popped up in my head, can you have "custom" inmates ?
even if it's changing names or adding some to a pool of names
in the js/plugins/remenemyname file you can add names

Reactions: UndeadEve

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Okay so ive got karryn pretty slutty and thats cool and all but is there a way to not have her orgasm every 2 seconds. The animations is really bothering me at this point lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Okay so ive got karryn pretty slutty and thats cool and all but is there a way to not have her orgasm every 2 seconds. The animations is really bothering me at this point lmao.
Use Resist Orgasm every turn. It seems you haven't unlocked it yet.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
I am already done with the game. Playing on Android but haven't got any Yeti vaginal scene. Any way I can do that?? Someone said that attack the yeti unarmed. But without losing how to get unarmed??

• Angry
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I am already done with the game. Playing on Android but haven't got any Yeti vaginal scene. Any way I can do that?? Someone said that attack the yeti unarmed. But without losing how to get unarmed??
Is the CCmode outdated since I can't choose ghotic karin, hair color change or skin tan?
People probably already shared solutions for these problems in this thread which currently has 1405 pages. If only there was a way to find them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
People probably already shared solutions for these problems in this thread which currently has 1405 pages. If only there was a way to find them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well I couldn't find it in more then 20 pages I went through from someone asking the same question I did so I eighter didn't search the right word or there is no solution yet since the mod has not been updated to the latest version of the game. I was only looking for a yes or no answer after I would have searched for the solution if there was one or give up on it...didn't know it annoyed people sorry I guess...

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I see the shower mod finally has a playable demo for supporters. Would love to check it out but I refuse to spend a dime on something without a free demo to check out first. Guess I'll have to wait a month until it's released for everyone.

FrenniGoon

Aug 20, 2017
I see the shower mod finally has a playable demo for supporters. Would love to check it out but I refuse to spend a dime on something without a free demo to check out first. Guess I'll have to wait a month until it's released for everyone.
Figured I'd burn the sub money and try it out. Currently the mod pulls up an error message whenever you try to load into the shower scene

Reactions: HoesMad24x

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Figured I'd burn the sub money and try it out. Currently the mod pulls up an error message whenever you try to load into the shower scene
Is that a common issue the dev has acknowledged and is working to fix? If it's just an issue you're having I know most mod problems are due to outdated versions of the base game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes