DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I'm just saying guys, I hope if we show real support to the Dev team they will see that there IS still money to be made if they keep making good high quality updates for the game. Does the Dev team do this for a living?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So the problem is when i install the Preg mod all my game text is missing and when i start the game this error appear. But it keep appear since i reinstall the mod. Hope someone help me fix this. Thank you so much
P/s: sorry for my bad english
View attachment 2115747
check the ccmod pins in discord, this is a very common issue when you do not install mods correctly. do not mention this site on discord and please read the pins before you post a question there.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Man every time I play this game the level 2 it's the most boring one imo. I just think the slime sex is kinda boring, but at least the most redeamable things that level has is the after defeat sex scene in the bathroom and the gloryhole.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I'm just saying guys, I hope if we show real support to the Dev team they will see that there IS still money to be made if they keep making good high quality updates for the game. Does the Dev team do this for a living?
i bet if the new game isnt as successfull he might do more dlc for this game but who knows what its gonna be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DemonLord98

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm, maybe? Or he loses all drive to work on sex games. No idea what might happen really.
im not saying this in spite, i hope its gonna be a good game, but from a buisess perspective it would be very bad to just sit on this game and do content for it, the next game could be even more successfull and at that point there would be no reason to go back to this or it could be less successfull in wich case he can just fall back to this one and loose nothing.

FrenniGoon

Aug 20, 2017
Is that a common issue the dev has acknowledged and is working to fix? If it's just an issue you're having I know most mod problems are due to outdated versions of the base game.
Myself and others seem to be having the issue based on the comments under the download. Multiple people reporting the same problem

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
im not saying this in spite, i hope its gonna be a good game, but from a buisess perspective it would be very bad to just sit on this game and do content for it, the next game could be even more successfull and at that point there would be no reason to go back to this or it could be less successfull in wich case he can just fall back to this one and loose nothing.
I mean, successful content creators do what the customers who spend money want, not what they themselves want to see really. Art is art, until you sell it and want to make a living off of it, then it is a business.

Reactions: CmdrRyker

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Will there be an Android version with all the mods in the future?? There is an Android version but not with the mods
Well, once you download and install the mods in the base game, you can can try to send the nodded game folder to your phone, and then play it with JoyPlay. Depending on how powerful and modern your phone is, the results will be better

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes