ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
so whole "roadmap for the future" in that whole wall of text is just "v.5 next month"?
or should we count "1 job lvl 3 and glory hole lvl 2" as a map?

Jun 25, 2018
so whole "roadmap for the future" in that whole wall of text is just "v.5 next month"?
or should we count "1 job lvl 3 and glory hole lvl 2" as a map?
More of a map than I was expecting. I didn't know there was going to be a 2nd gloryhole job on the 3rd floor, nice insider info there.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
wait, i actually prefer more simple event rather than more facial expression...coz stats rises too fast to get expression keep varying

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
So when is the new version coming? Can you give the exact date or next time ?
As per the Dev Blog from the previous page:
"And now that with a day away before March is over, I've come to accept that I can't finish v5 by the end the month, and I want to ask you all to allow me to get some rest and release v5 hopefully in April instead. I want to get some proper rest, and hopefully this sore throat and cough is just from fatigue and not the coronavirus. "

crm37151

Dec 22, 2018
Considering it's not done yet (v0.4u), how much or what parts of the game are currently not finished yet?

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
son. parts the devs didnt even think about are not finished yet.
we are on floor 2 out of 5 and both are unfinished and about 30% done at best.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Considering it's not done yet (v0.4u), how much or what parts of the game are currently not finished yet?
Don't know for sure how long it will take but according to the devblog from the page before:

"Level 1 Anarchy is essentially the game's tutorial, and then the game opens up with Level 1 Subjugated. The bulk of the game's side content is going to be Level 1, 2, 3, with Level 1 being the most heavily focused since it's essentially the post tutorial hub. And then Level 4 and 5 are your final stretch of the story. If we are to compare progression to Meltys Quest, then Level 3 would be around when you get access to Barry and the Succubus Forest virgin's scenes as side stuff, and Level 4 and 5 would be Grolido's Castle and the final dungeon, which had no extra side stuff."

It says that most of the H-content will be in floors 1-3 (where 1-2 is mostly developed and 3 is still under development) and most of the story will be in floor 4-5 (with some H-content probably). Assuming a large portion of the H-content has been done or is under work, I'd personally give the game a minimum development time of half a year to and a maximum time of 1 year, considering they are prioritizing quality over rushing the product.

Dec 26, 2019
Hmm. I'm curious. Is it possible to complete what's offered in the game based on just sexual skills? Or do you need to do a combination of everything?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Bummer. Hoped that every Floor unlocked aside of 5, would add 2 new Jobs for a total of 8. Still good to know that we will get 4.

Reactions: Scorian
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes