HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
How does Reality Marble help right now? Does increasing charm change some probability of sexual behaviour in fights? What about the bar job, will it get me more tips?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
How does Reality Marble help right now? Does increasing charm change some probability of sexual behaviour in fights? What about the bar job, will it get me more tips?
Charm increases the sexual 'damage'. The bar tips don't get increased. However with high charm the enemies get off a lot faster. So especially if you play a high charm build the skill can help you to defeat enemies in 1-2 rounds just because they are ultra horny and finish fast.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
How do I lower the difficulty while a game is in progress?
I'm pretty sure you can't. The only way is to start a new game on a lower difficulty or lose the current game (0 order) and carry over the save on a lower difficulty (the game will ask if you want to restart on a lower difficulty).

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
How do I lower the difficulty while a game is in progress?
I don't think you can do this in a simple way in the game, I only know two ways, which is losing the game (leaving the order and control at 0) or messing with the save file, changing the number of difficult, being 3 hardcore, 2 normal and 1 easy.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't understand ._. is he sick?
He wasn't feeling well for a day or two, but it passed and he's feeling fine now. Since he's in New York, and that's a corona virus hotspot he (and people online) were worried about that, but it seems to be fine for now.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
how do i level up my sexual skills? do i just get fucked in the ass more often and pet their dicks?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, pretty much. Just bear in mind that some of the skills don't exist yet and that they also progress at different speed (for example, you might upgrade one skill upgrade after 10 repetitions, but another skill might require 15 instead).

You can find more details here.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, pretty much. Just bear in mind that some of the skills don't exist yet and that they also progress at different speed (for example, you might upgrade one skill upgrade after 10 repetitions, but another skill might require 15 instead).

You can find more details here.
Maybe the moderator should place a link to this info on the first page?

Reactions: Random Bob
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes