RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
if they happen to read whole pages of total negativity, they might even start thinking about creating some other project.
They already had thought about moving on to a new project ages ago.

But if they see our interest in improving the project and some concrete thoughts/advice on it, they will surely add or improve the content a bit.
Yeah, Surely...
Aware.gif

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I believe that our role as players is not just to express our negative opinion of this DLC, but to make sure we offer at least something that could improve the situation gameplay-wise.
Because if it happens that developers read whole pages of total negativity, they might even start thinking about creating some other project. But if they see our interest in improving the project and some concrete thoughts/advice on it, they will surely add or improve the content a bit.
Well I don't think they care about anything said here. The thing is, just like with the Glory Hole Side Job, I actually think the base idea and what is already there is great. It's just, that they looked at the jobs from a perspective of a Slut Karryn and ignored a Pure Karryn. That in return removes a core mechanik of Karryns Prison: The Desire System. You can just ignore Desires outright as a Pure Karryn. 0 Risk. And those Side Jobs from a Gameplay perspective should be a risk/reward. You Risk Karryns Pureness and you get some kind of Reward. That turns those 2 Side Jobs into the most boring part of the Game gameplay wise. Again, I love the Art and Dialog that is there but it doesn't have the Gameplay aspect to back it up + it also doesn't have a way to corrupt Karryn in those Side Jobs. In a Corruption Game. Just feels off.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
My brother in Christ. This DLC is ASS. It's too hard focused for a slut karryn. It takes what makes the essence of what makes the game unique and turned it... generic. I could say the same about gloryhole but the concept of a gloryhole is just that, so it gets a pass. But the Gym DLC should have been similar to Bar, Receptionist and Stripper.
Isn't the Gym job supposed to be unlocked only in NewGame+ after the Happy (Slutty) Ending, when Karryn decides she wants to stay in the Prison for a while longer?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well different can be a good thing. Also I don't think it would be that hard to pull of. Instead of groping, you can have stuff like, Prisoners asking to get a sneak peak of her Tits while working out as motivitation, if her Desire is above 50, as a replacement for Tits groping. 75 could be that she gets close with her Tits then, so they can suck on her Nipples or something. Same with stuff like Handjobs, in which Prisoners are asking, if she can help out with the Problem down there because they can't focus. And while she is obviously hesitant she does it in order to help them (I mean she is naive the entire game anyway). These are just examples but you get probably the point. You can keep the basic idea that they have, that Karryn is more in control in this Side Job without losing the essence of what Karryns Prison is: A Corruption Game.
I see more fitting in a "Low Slut Run" something like:
-Karry can be groped/looked/trash talked as in the rest of the game.
-You have the "Demonstrate Action" active from the beginning to exercise herself and rise your stats. (risk of tiring Karry too much, risk of getting trapped)
-Inmates can try to trick Karry into "Showing them how to exercise" to grope her from behind.
Until carry gets wet enough (wetness visible on her Joga's) and ripe them starting the defeat sex.

This way you have a natural corruption like during the waitress/Receptionist Job

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Isn't the Gym job supposed to be unlocked only in NewGame+ after the Happy (Slutty) Ending, when Karryn decides she wants to stay in the Prison for a while longer?
i thought that, but I used a low slut save file and Karry has Low Slut dialog Lines

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I see more fitting in a "Low Slut Run" something like:
-Karry can be groped/looked/trash talked as in the rest of the game.
-You have the "Demonstrate Action" active from the beginning to exercise herself and rise your stats. (risk of tiring Karry too much, risk of getting trapped)
-Inmates can try to trick Karry into "Showing them how to exercise" to grope her from behind.
Until carry gets wet enough (wetness visible on her Joga's) and ripe them starting the defeat sex.

This way you have a natural corruption like during the waitress/Receptionist Job
Well I mean sure, that could be a Version but I am just going off the very clear Design here, that they want Karryn to be the more dominant side in the interaction. That is why I understand that groping for example isn't a thing. That is why I said, that you could still pull of a Pure Version here. Just another example, if Pussy Desire is 50, you can get a short different angle from a different Prisoner and while Karryn is bending over to help another Prisoner, we could see the exact outline of her Pussy in her tights and she would notice it that the Prisoner is looking. At first obviously she would be annoyed by it but slowly getting excited by it. 75 could be, that while she is beding over, that she is touching her Pussy above her tights, fully aware, that the other Prisoner is seeing it.

Again nothing is wrong wih your Version at all. I am just going off the base idea they clearly have with the Side Job and how you still could have Pure Stuff happening here.

Reactions: WeebLoop

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I believe that our role as players is not just to express our negative opinion of this DLC, but to make sure we offer at least something that could improve the situation gameplay-wise.
I don't think the developers read the comments in this thread, but if they happen to read whole pages of total negativity, they might even start thinking about creating some other project. But if they see our interest in improving the project and some concrete thoughts/advice on it, they will surely add or improve the content a bit.
Given that Rem's Discord has a standing ban on any mention of F95Zone (my one and only severe warning was sharing a comment link for some tweak from this thread), you can safely assume that anything discussed here has no influence on Rem

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i thought that, but I used a low slut save file and Karry has Low Slut dialog Lines
If the final implementation of the Gym will be for slut runs in NG+, then I see little substance in complaints that this sidejob is too slut-focused. Haven't checked it yet, so can't say if this DLC is worth dowloading/spending money and brings anything new to the actual game, slut run or otherwise.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
I see that a lot of people dissapointed in current Gym sidejob and i partly agree with arguments.

On the other hand, we already got a nice game with cool mechanincs, but that lack of content(even if dev planned for this much content or not)

I can only suggest to help culture enjoyers such as CyberloafCat (and others i dont know about) who currently workin on providing us with new content.
/

/

Again, if you glad with Rem's work you should reward him (as a dev team i mean) for his doing as this Karryn's Prison project is a massive work.
If you think otherwise, i hope mod developers will provide you with the content you need.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I don't think the developers read the comments in this thread, but if they happen to read whole pages of total negativity, they might even start thinking about creating some other project. But if they see our interest in improving the project and some concrete thoughts/advice on it, they will surely add or improve the content a bit.
The thing is that we shouldn't even see the game yet and thus are pirates so our opinions won't hold any weight. Unless someone on the discord shares the same sentiments as some people here do, not much is gonna be done. So just hope something does change down the line

Reactions: IPRA

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
To be fair, this DLC does what the other side jobs accomplished. A: A costume theme. B: B: sexual act with said costume. C: mini game with art pertaining to the setting.

I think most people are just dismayed over the DLC being exactly what people initially expected, the same old experience we've already fapped to death over; a bottomless hole bimbo indulging in more cocks with lacking grace and fertility of an onahole mini-game edition. Just as people became more jaded they were expecting more change or content in general from a 'DLC' as previous expectations of DLC from English translated H games have been pretty huge, like from Adventure town having multiple new waifus and mini games with them.

It's probably a good idea to move on from karryn and start a new H game for these devs. Ideally they don't make the same wasteful spending on VA actors and instead get more programmers and writers so we can get more mechanics and dialogue...

Last edited:

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
I saw that there were some new passives (non-gym related) that were being added in the update. Has anyone been able to figure out what they are?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, this DLC does what the other side jobs accomplished. A: A costume theme. B: B: sexual act with said costume. C: mini game with art pertaining to the setting.

I think most people are just dismayed over the DLC being exactly what people initially expected, the same old experience we've already fapped to death over; a bottomless hole bimbo indulging in more cocks with lacking grace and fertility of an onahole. Just as people became more jaded they were expecting more change or content in general from a 'DLC' as previous expectations of DLC from English translated H games have been pretty huge, like from Adventure town having multiple new waifus and mini games with them.

It's probably a good idea to move on from karryn and start a new H game from these devs. Ideally they don't make the same wasteful spending on VA actors...
No, ppl expectation were very simple and fair, they wanted a good minigame like the ones we got at first releases such as waitress and reception job... (when the author had more passion for the game) and what ppl didnt want were simple click to fuk, u can easily see this in last 100 pages... its nothing complicated and the reason behind it is also very simple... the author had alot of passion at start and came up with alot of good ideas then by time slowly the fire ran out of fuel and he just wanted to finish the game, so things got more simple in term of codding and just eye candy, so the once complicated and fun corrupted system turned into click and fuck in latest releases... to be honest this happens to alot of games not just H games... sadly...
Now he is moving to new project with new fire...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I see that a lot of people dissapointed in current Gym sidejob and i partly agree with arguments.

On the other hand, we already got a nice game with cool mechanincs, but that lack of content(even if dev planned for this much content or not)

I can only suggest to help culture enjoyers such as CyberloafCat (and others i dont know about) who currently workin on providing us with new content.
/

/

Again, if you glad with Rem's work you should reward him (as a dev team i mean) for his doing as this Karryn's Prison project is a massive work.
If you think otherwise, i hope mod developers will provide you with the content you need.
Any king willing to share the 0,02 from this?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes