LSK_PM

Nov 16, 2018
load the save file before lvl 3, save over file 1 (if u can idk what data you have and if u can afford to lose it) because its sounds like the save might be corrupted from that point but can be saved by saving over it with one that isn't.

Edit- Opening it up, it may be giving errors due to mod conflicts. Remember this is not officially out, most of the mods arent fully updated, and if they are check the discord for the mods u use to get the new updates.
But I play without mods. I don't use CCMod or anything, just vanilla. I even downloaded a fresh copy of 1.06b and downloaded the v.12 of beta that givemeaname11 uploaded. It gives the same results every time.

Should I be using CCMod? At this point it feels integrated into the game from what I see on discord.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Would say actually fairly the opposite. This Sidejob falls in the same Trap, the Gloryhole Sidejob fell. No meanigful Gameplay at all, while ignoring a Core Mechanik of the Game. Gloryhole and Gym Sidejob both are just you looking at pretty pictures. What you actually do doesn't really matter at all.

The Waitress (going around giving the ordered drinks)/Receptionist (processing visitors)/Stripper (paying attention to the moves patreons want to see) Sidejobs have a clear Gameplay Loop of what you should do and it comes with dangers while doing it but they also come with a Reward doing them. Even for Slut Karryn they offer a Gameplay Loop.

Waitress you can expose your Tits for Money, can make out with Prisoners for money etc and try to get the Sex Scene at the end for extra pay.

Receptionist Side Job falls a little bit Short on the Slut Karryn for Gameplay Stuff but it at least sells a nice Fantasy even though I would have liked it, if Slut Karryn would have been fleshed out more there.

Slut Stripper falls off more, since Private Dance Show should have been continuation of the Normal Minigame with Lapdance stuff and so on but again at least you can make extra money at the end even if it is just a glorified Defeat Scene.

Now look at Gloryhole and Gym Sidejob. What is actually the Gameplay here? You are just picking whatever Sexskill you want to use. That is it. Even something basic as, Using Observe to read the eyes of a Prisoner to get a Dialog like "Awwww, he is looking at my Tits... well I know what he wants" so if you then give him a Boobjob it gives you some sort of a Bonus, would at least add some sort of Gameplay. But no just like with Gloryhole you do whatever until you are done and that's that. If I just want to look at pretty pictures, I don't need to play a Game.
Isn't this DLC for cleared game status only? At that point money and such is largely irrelevant to the player, you've beaten the game and have access to some pretty broken titles value wise. I understand the motif and fetish behind wanting to watch Karryn slowly become corrupted over just the typical bimbo approach, but you know Remtairy is basically known for that since Melty love. Hell even Karryn Prison largely lacks story dialog and really just needs a couple dicks to see the light of the bimbo's way. The other side jobs having minor dialog changes depending on the slut level is really nice for those that love that, I'm not saying this DLC was value, just that as far as what it set out to do it did exactly what the other side jobs provided minus the progression dialog and edict benefits. Factoring in you're supposed to have already cleared the game it's no surprise such content wasn't added given you're already expected to have indulged in everything Karryn has to offer and ultimately will be the slut we played this H game for. If someone's going to say they played an H game just to do a virgin run only and that's it they're fuckin lying.

Personally, I love corruption and any 'story' thematic style fetish, but I don't think Remtairy has ever been able to scratch that itch outside of you having to imagine your own head canons, they've always devolved into 'Oh I got fucked a couple times guess I'm a prostitute now'.

Adventure Town?
Sorry, meant to say Dungeon Town.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Isn't this DLC for cleared game status only? At that point money and such is largely irrelevant to the player, you've beaten the game and have access to some pretty broken titles value wise. I understand the motif and fetish behind wanting to watch Karryn slowly become corrupted over just the typical bimbo approach, but you know Remtairy is basically known for that since Melty love. Hell even Karryn Prison largely lacks story dialog and really just needs a couple dicks to see the light of the bimbo's way. The other side jobs having minor dialog changes depending on the slut level is really nice for those that love that, I'm not saying this DLC was value, just that as far as what it set out to do it did exactly what the other side jobs provided minus the progression dialog and edict benefits. Factoring in you're supposed to have already cleared the game it's no surprise such content wasn't added given you're already expected to have indulged in everything Karryn has to offer and ultimately will be the slut we played this H game for. If someone's going to say they played an H game just to do a virgin run only and that's it they're fuckin lying.

Personally, I love corruption and any 'story' thematic style fetish, but I don't think Remtairy has ever been able to scratch that itch outside of you having to imagine your own head canons, they've always devolved into 'Oh I got fucked a couple times guess I'm a prostitute now'.
no, i dont believed this DLC is planned for cleared game status. hell where the fuck did everyone hear that from??? was that just a rumor wtf???

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
no, i dont believed this DLC is planned for cleared game status. hell where the fuck did everyone hear that from??? was that just a rumor wtf???
Oh, I guess it was a rumor then. In that case then yeah the Gym side job is pretty pointless gameplay wise.

TheNanman

Feb 27, 2019
Just curious if anyone has any walkthroughs/tips for completing on Warden mode without using sex? It seems damn near impossible for me, I'm sure it's just that I'm bad.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Isn't this DLC for cleared game status only?
I know some people have said that here. But I have no idea where this is coming from. Maybe it is true dunno but as it is right now, you have access to the Side Job once you beat the Level 3 Boss and buy the Edict. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it is so that people can test it out easier. But then, why is there even Dialog for Pure Karryn and Actions that are only useful for Pure Karryn if this is only meant for Slut Karryn? Aside from that, as I already said, even for Slut Karryn there is no Gameplay aspect to it. Just you picking whatever Sex Action you want and that's it. Even if this was purely meant for a Slut Karryn, then at least you would expect it to have a much more interesting Gameplay Loop instead of just: Pick Sex Action, look at pretty Picture, repeat.

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
Kp has many possibilities, such as more side jobs (But a gym sidejob has been developed for half a year)
more pose of battle and more Defeated CG etc.
But the rem doesn't think so.i'm very disappointed

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
can someone tell me what to edit to make her always wet? i looked through the thread and apparently the old method no longer works?
Not sure if this was already answered, but I'm not going through ~100 pages to check. In Karryn's Prison > www > js > plugins > RemtairyLiquids.js change the constants at the top like so:

const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE = -2;
const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_TWO = -1;
const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE = 0;

She should now start every battle wet. I managed to use the vaginal sex skill on my second turn. Note that this was done in version 1.0.5j

Also, is there a way to easily look up replies? Seems like it could be pretty useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: artist241

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
V12 still have the same problem
prisoners don't fuck karryn on side jobs
Stripper, secretary, GYM
Have u guys found fix?
Maybe i need to start new game?

Reactions: spokkimax

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
but you don't get to say that I jump in to contrast an opinion when you're constantly saying how rushed you find this game and belittle anyone who says otherwise. The irony of your comment is astounding.
Correction: I said "parts of the game, mostly the higher floors and the end were rushed" which is just obvious, I never once said the entire game is rushed.
That's my opinion and if you disagree with it, cool, that's also your own opinion as well so, we can agree to disagree but if you're going try to dismiss the opinion, I will call you out for it. There's nothing "ironic" with that.

As for the comment I quoted, they mention how most jobs offer "generic" defeats but have unique sex positions. I acknowledge KP isn't for everyone but I don't think the side-jobs and their defeats are bad.
Again, no one is saying there's an issue with you having your own opinion about it. People can like or dislike the combat, minigames etc. for many reasons and that's fine. The issue is with when people like you try to dismiss the other guy's opinion by claiming "they probably only want to jerk off and not actually play the game". This is the same shit as those "You're a pirate so you don't get to criticize the game negatively" that was in the past.
And now with the other guy telling people basically to "just move on instead of providing feedback because devs already lost the passion". Like, how do you think the dev will even know what they did wrong if there's no feedback?

If there's no corruption aspect then I'm not interested. It's disappointing but I wasn't hyping the gym DLC up that much in the first place.
In the recent , they said they're delaying the DLC due to feedback being below expectations so I guess there's still some hope for it.

That rumor came from this post.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes