Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
which v of the gym beta works best? v10 v11 or v12? I know it's bugged but which one is the least fucked?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
which v of the gym beta works best? v10 v11 or v12? I know it's bugged but which one is the least fucked?
i was using the v10. no problems at all except during waitress job and defeat scenes (never ending). But theoretically the v12 should work best

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mega

Here is the latest (and I assume last) version of the beta v.13. This one specifically says it needs the new version of 1.1.0 to be installed before the beta
does the changelog of that version says something about certain bug that makes the inmates unable to cum during defeat scenes?

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
does the changelog of that version says something about certain bug that makes the inmates unable to cum during defeat scenes?
Steam changelog mentions something about enemies dancing around in defeated scenes, but that's for version 1.1.0a.
Don't think anyone linked that version in this thread yet.

Reactions: tsmnumberone

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
CC-Mod Currently works for the current version of Karryn's Prison (Ver 1.1.0).

Just stop using the fucking Gym Beta DLC. Its bugged and will literally only continue to bug your game. (That is why some of u who say your inmate's wont cum is having that problem. STOP using the DLC)

Edit- If you wanna play the GYM DLC redownload the game in another folder and play with that one (drag ur save too). Not gonna hold u, gets annoying when the thread gets filled with obvious questions and repeat ones, that have been answered or just need basic common sense to solve. (The CC-Mod one is valid tho as yea the game updated.)

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
CC-Mod Currently works for the current version of Karryn's Prison (Ver 1.1.0).

Just stop using the fucking Gym Beta DLC. Its bugged and will literally only continue to bug your game. (That is why some of u who say your inmate's wont cum is having that problem. STOP using the DLC)
Thank you for the information friend:)

Reactions: NekoPi

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Delaying a game for content because it buggy/underwhelming :eek: unheard of in the H-Game world. Surprised this happened especially since the event is just a full on sex mode and doesn't do much for gameplay (Rem described it as that) Bravo dev team. Larryn's prison just keeps on surprising me
Yup, any other H-game artist/dev would just release it as it is and move on with the next project, which would be bad for a dev's reputation.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I think my biggest grip with the game is the bar sidejob. Having to click on so many things just to get something done is so mind numbing I often avoid it like the plague. There's other problems like game balance and save system which almost killed my enjoyment of the game. Overall though, the game's pretty good and hot.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I think my biggest grip with the game is the bar sidejob. Having to click on so many things just to get something done is so mind numbing I often avoid it like the plague. There's other problems like game balance and save system which almost killed my enjoyment of the game. Overall though, the game's pretty good and hot.
Yeah the side jobs an issue for me. I like them. I like the idea, the scenario and the art but the 'gameplay' is the issue here for me. If there was some way to at least partially automate it I would be fine with it. Like let the events happen but give half pay or something.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
My biggest problem with that job is it becomes a chore rather quickly, i first thought it was because you hade to click a lot just to move between tables and to the bar and back, but i thought about it a bit and came up with this answer.
What i dislike about this job is that it's not efficient, you can only take 3 cups to them at a time, i need at least twice that amount, i understand i can't have every orders to do at once, but having to do only three with how slow you move is a chore to me.

Reactions: Blake444

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
My biggest problem with that job is it becomes a chore rather quickly, i first thought it was because you hade to click a lot just to move between tables and to the bar and back, but i thought about it a bit and came up with this answer.
I think you should try using the FavoriteSkills v3 mod, if you haven't tried it yet.
It's perfect for the bar and receptionist jobs.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
What i dislike about this job is that it's not efficient, you can only take 3 cups to them at a time, i need at least twice that amount, i understand i can't have every orders to do at once, but having to do only three with how slow you move is a chore to me.
The problem i have with the bar sidejob is the amount of micro management it requires, instead of having to remember the order of every single client it would make for a better gameplay to just have to remember from which table the order came and have karryn automatically deliver the order to the correct client.

Reactions: unspecialkay
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes