Jan 10, 2019
Is it impossible to win with slut Karryn vs the final boss? I made him nut somewhere around 50 times before I just alt f4d since we were in an infinite sex loop.

Reactions: IPRA

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Most likely not. There is a DLC coming out sometime soon but after that the creator will move on to a new project. Hopefully something similar to this but with multiple costumes and jobs.
Damn this game would easily be one of my top favorite games if they just had a couple more jobs and activities for those floors as it feels unfinished a little right now.

This makes me big sad. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye and Jrar

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Link please FavoriteSkills v3 mod
Join to official KP discord server.

and then follow to #kp-etchiman-mods channel and look for the pinned messages.
Just for this mod, a simple download without reading the brief description and manual is almost useless.
In addition, maybe you'll find something else useful there.

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
Please updated to new latest game.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Remember to buy the game, if you haven't already done so, so they can keep making games which might be great!! ;)
Should be applied to any game you like and want more of, with the exception of backing, such as patreon, which can be a great idea but it doesn't apply there, as the more they earn the slower they develop, in general, not all of course! Else I agree! Like with this game!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes