Jul 23, 2018
Asus, think of games like Factorio where, they were completed awhile ago, but the devs keep working on it after releasing to improve the quality of their game. That's all. If you owned it on steam you would get the updates automatically.
Hey so if I bought it on steam (which I'm not against btw, just haven't used steam in years) would I still get the full extent of the game or does steam censor it in some way or another?

May 7, 2018
Hey so if I bought it on steam (which I'm not against btw, just haven't used steam in years) would I still get the full extent of the game or does steam censor it in some way or another?
There might be an uncensored patch, but it would say in the games description. And if not some helpful steam commenter would explain what you need, but I believe due to no incest or such steam just has the normal game

Jul 23, 2018
There might be an uncensored patch, but it would say in the games description. And if not some helpful steam commenter would explain what you need, but I believe due to no incest or such steam just has the normal game
Okay cool. Then I may check into that because even though I didnt like this game quite as much as Melty's Quest, I did enjoy it quite a bit and would like to support the dev. :)

Tamamo

Aug 1, 2017
You don't need to worry about a uncensor patch if I recall correctly, I own it on steam as well and I don't recall needing one.

Reactions: IPRA

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The Steam version is the uncensored, English version. The DLSite version is the censored, Japanese version.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
bruh, it's literally 5 messages above your question, and before someone asks, you need to get the gym outfit edict before be able to access it
i know bro i did what he said put i didnt see the gym edicts do i need to do a new run ?

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Damn, i wonder if they will ever let yasu fuck karryn in the tutorial, that would make a really interesting tutorial scene

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes