Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
1668555929118.png Any Cheat Engine enjoyers who figured slut level's address here? I want to try freezing it, to see if it helps freezing Karryn's personality too, but apparently i can't find it myself.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
Stop spreading that dumb misinformation that was already debunked.

The GYM unlocks when you buy the edict "Gym Trainer Outfit" from Level 3.
I unlocked it fine in one of my old original save(not new game+) where I haven't gotten any endings as you can see, the level 5 hasn't even been dealt with yet by the "ANARCHY" state.
View attachment 2171972
View attachment 2171974
Bro.. can you help me how to get this skill

Reactions: LittleDemon
May 19, 2018
How do I change the skin tone of prisoners and add more monsters? EG, if I wanted more black prisoners or more goblins, how do I do that?

Also, I saw a quick defeat button mentioned. Where is that? Some of those trains near the end run hella long.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Well this thread is gigantic, but i dont know if happened to anyone but on floor 2 after losing a battle e get the bathroom "fight" and one of the inmates is always reseting the pleasure gauge. I get stuck forever with him taking his dick from his trousers. Any fix to repair this? Thanks

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Bro.. can you help me how to get this skill
Have you unlocked the pull shorts skill yet? If you did then you gotta have Karryn in the horny state to use it on the inmates. Do that a few times then you should get the demonstration skill.
Well this thread is gigantic, but i dont know if happened to anyone but on floor 2 after losing a battle e get the bathroom "fight" and one of the inmates is always reseting the pleasure gauge. I get stuck forever with him taking his dick from his trousers. Any fix to repair this? Thanks
Did you install the dlc? What version is your main game? It has been said on here that the dlc is possibly the cause of the loop that you're experiencing, and also making your save unplayable.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not able to work at the gym, I already beat the game and stayed later but I still couldn't, then I read that I need to start a new game+ but I started and cleared level 3 but I still can't work. I don't have things in the game to change karyn's look, I don't remember if it was something from a mod or my trip.

Last edited:

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Have you unlocked the pull shorts skill yet? If you did then you gotta have Karryn in the horny state to use it on the inmates. Do that a few times then you should get the demonstration skill.

Did you install the dlc? What version is your main game? It has been said on here that the dlc is possibly the cause of the loop that you're experiencing, and also making your save unplayable.
Just the basic version.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
Stop spreading that dumb misinformation that was already debunked.

The GYM unlocks when you buy the edict "Gym Trainer Outfit" from Level 3.
I unlocked it fine in one of my old original save(not new game+) where I haven't gotten any endings as you can see, the level 5 hasn't even been dealt with yet by the "ANARCHY" state.
View attachment 2171972

That option doesn't pop up for me and I have the newest version downloaded. how do you unlock that?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
View attachment 2172425 Any Cheat Engine enjoyers who figured slut level's address here? I want to try freezing it, to see if it helps freezing Karryn's personality too, but apparently i can't find it myself.
You are far better off going through the .js files under the plugins directory. You can edit the passives for higher or lower requirements, so she only gets as slutty as you want in the areas you want except after a LONG time, depending on your edits.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You are far better off going through the .js files under the plugins directory. You can edit the passives for higher or lower requirements, so she only gets as slutty as you want in the areas you want except after a LONG time, depending on your edits.
You mean, going through the whole billion passives and js files is simpler? Though i would imagine Rem should've made one simple switch between her personalities, and it should be somewhere in js, so easily editable, but so hard to find. And maybe that's this one, and then it's simple for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You mean, going through the whole billion passives and js files is simpler? Though i would imagine Rem should've made one simple switch between her personalities, and it should be somewhere in js, so easily editable, but so hard to find. And maybe that's this one, and then it's simple for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Passives are in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js. I recommend using notepad++ to edit it.

Hello guys, do we have like cheatsheet for builds or build guide for each types ?
I don't know if there are any but here are a few tips:
  • You increase(levelup) a stat by doing their related actions. For example using dexterity attacks gives dexterity exp and when enough exp is accumulated karryn's dexterity level will increase.
  • Increase dexterity and endurance for slut playstyle. Sex attacks scale with dexterity and give dexterity exp. Endurance is defense against sex attacks. You can learn stat explanations by talking to npc's in the next rooms to karryn's office.
  • Increase strength and agility or dexterity for pure playstyle.
  • Mind is equally important for both playstyles.
  • Focus on buying edicts that increases stats related to your playstyle.
  • At the beginning of the game some cheap accessories will make a big difference, check them out.
  • Don't forget to equip accessories and titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobmanlord

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
check in reactionscore too, her slut level controls her reactions there

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Passives are in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js. I recommend using notepad++ to edit it.

I don't know if there are any but here are a few tips:
  • You increase(levelup) a stat by doing their related actions. For example using dexterity attacks gives dexterity exp and when enough exp is accumulated karryn's dexterity level will increase.
  • Increase dexterity and endurance for slut playstyle. Sex attacks scale with dexterity and give dexterity exp. Endurance is defense against sex attacks. You can learn stat explanations by talking to npc's in the next rooms to karryn's office.
  • Increase strength and agility or dexterity for pure playstyle.
  • Mind is equally important for both playstyles.
  • Focus on buying edicts that increases stats related to your playstyle.
  • At the beginning of the game some cheap accessories will make a big difference, check them out.
  • Don't forget to equip accessories and titles.
Thanks for these tips. I will try it

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes