AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Guys I am noob when it comes to moving saved files from the previous version. I use winrar but I don't use it often so I am clueless on how to move my previous saved data. I did copy the saved file itself from www/save but when I try and put in the new version of Karryn's prison file it doesn't work.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
This is definitely one of the best made H-RPGS I've played on this site, but somehow it still feels unfinished. With the almost empty 4th floor and with having so incredibly little control over what the guards do to you in the early game.
4th floor you could use the pool (lifeguard), basketball court (referee? cheerleader? idk), probably the farm as well? but gamemaker I think has stated that he wants to move on from the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
There are actually a lot of side jobs that can still be done. Plus the whole 4th floor is unused and has no jobs or edicts.
Well on their Discord Server there is a thriving Mod Scene trying to add more content. So far all I saw were just some mock ups for some floor 4 scenarios. No real plans.
Issue is the code conflict potential, but there are some guides for use with Mod Organizer 2 to keep them clean.

Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well on their Discord Server there is a thriving Mod Scene trying to add more content. So far all I saw were just some mock ups for some floor 4 scenarios. No real plans.
Issue is the code conflict potential, but there are some guides for use with Mod Organizer 2 to keep them clean.
True. But the game creators should honestly keep updating and making new stuff. People will pay for it.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you lose the final boss battle, does the scene that follows ever end? Or is it a endless game over rape?

I've been waiting for a game over so I can start a new game, but three of her assailants won't finish, despite getting 23% closer every round.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
well the biggest issue would be no ART from sachima which was a big part of side jobs charm, such as undressing karryn in waitress or putting her on table... but anything is better than nothing... hopefully we get to see some mods, the second half of this amazing game feels so unfinished and rushed sadly...

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
o
Stop spreading that dumb misinformation that was already debunked.

The GYM unlocks when you buy the edict "Gym Trainer Outfit" from Level 3.
I unlocked it fine in one of my old original save(not new game+) where I haven't gotten any endings as you can see, the level 5 hasn't even been dealt with yet by the "ANARCHY" state.
View attachment 2171972
View attachment 2171974
oh so it was misinformation this whole time! wow that make this sidejob whole new level of lazy from REM codding part!

Reactions: trialman6660

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Do you have the Gym DLC installed? If yes, to a fresh install without the DLC. It is still in Beta and can cause a lot of problems.
Nope, even i fresh install the game won't fix anything, guess i need to fresh start a game :(

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If you lose the final boss battle, does the scene that follows ever end? Or is it a endless game over rape?

I've been waiting for a game over so I can start a new game, but three of her assailants won't finish, despite getting 23% closer every round.
It's not endless. If you have the Beta of Gym DLC installed, that can cause a lot of Problems. Also last time I checked OP Links has still Mods installed, that can also cause issues. So far a clean install I haven't encountered this bug at all, since it was fixed in a prior Patch.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's not endless. If you have the Beta of Gym DLC installed, that can cause a lot of Problems. Also last time I checked OP Links has still Mods installed, that can also cause issues. So far a clean install I haven't encountered this bug at all, since it was fixed in a prior Patch.
I've noticed that if you use the "flaunt" skill during a Defeat Scene, the inmates will cum instead of dancing around Karry

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes