drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I am still confused about the game here, according to the portrait from the select difficult before starting the game, the prison mode seem to has 'Karryn is completed naked' but I can never figure out how to do it beside during her masturbating. Does anyone else figure out or this is not updated yet?
Ive tried but Im not sure if you can get her in a totally undressed outside of battle fsr

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Related to the game and its developers.

Sachinama and his family caught Covid-19
Also its recovering from the eyes surgery but a few inconveniences came up during the intervention
Finally if you love the development of both Melty Quest and Karryn's prison, then remember to support it via steam, dlsite, patreon and of course on Sachinama sites.

Source? The discord by the way
Mf is cursed.

Nov 24, 2017
I'm playing with the CC mod installed but I can not seem to find the Gyaru edicts in the edict menu. I've only subjugated lvl 1, is it further down the line or am I simply blind?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I'm playing with the CC mod installed but I can not seem to find the Gyaru edicts in the edict menu. I've only subjugated lvl 1, is it further down the line or am I simply blind?
Gyaru was removed from CCmod due to it no longer working.

I am still confused about the game here, according to the portrait from the select difficult before starting the game, the prison mode seem to has 'Karryn is completed naked' but I can never figure out how to do it beside during her masturbating. Does anyone else figure out or this is not updated yet?
In vanilla it can be difficult but as she gets stipped in combat she will gain Exhibition passives that will make it easier for her to be stripped and can result in her staying that way after battle. If you use CCmod part of it has extras for Exhibition that will all you to strip or dress her at a bed once you get the required passives.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
It's not endless. If you have the Beta of Gym DLC installed, that can cause a lot of Problems. Also last time I checked OP Links has still Mods installed, that can also cause issues. So far a clean install I haven't encountered this bug at all, since it was fixed in a prior Patch.
No DLC, clean install, latest version as downloaded about three days ago and I left it running for about 16 hours all told.

I think it was just a glitch.Not a big deal, I was just wondering at the time if I should leave it running or quit and reload.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
No DLC, clean install, latest version as downloaded about three days ago and I left it running for about 16 hours all told.

I think it was just a glitch.Not a big deal, I was just wondering at the time if I should leave it running or quit and reload.
Well just to be clear, the Link in the OP is not a clean version. It has Mods in it, that can cause issues.

Feb 28, 2022
Gyaru was removed from CCmod due to it no longer working.

In vanilla it can be difficult but as she gets stipped in combat she will gain Exhibition passives that will make it easier for her to be stripped and can result in her staying that way after battle. If you use CCmod part of it has extras for Exhibition that will all you to strip or dress her at a bed once you get the required passives.
Thanks So Much, I will try!!!!!

Jun 10, 2019
hey how many endings does the game have? is there anyway to become prison's permanent whore or is marriage ending after defeating level 5 the only ending?

Nov 4, 2018
hey how many endings does the game have? is there anyway to become prison's permanent whore or is marriage ending after defeating level 5 the only ending?
4 endings
Bad Ending
Marriage total virgin
Marriege "technical" virgin
Marriage non virgin

The last 2 endigns you can enter in free game play

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone have the previous build of the game? I seeing if I can get the missing item.isdirectory file from there and put it in the new build to get it to work on Joiplay.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone have the previous build of the game? I seeing if I can get the missing item.isdirectory file from there and put it in the new build to get it to work on Joiplay.
It is not a file, it is a function code. If you have problems delete your game and download it again but this time without dlc. But before doing that you might want to backup your save files so you can restore them later. They should be in this folder: Karryn's Prison\www\save

Last edited:

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
It is not a file, it is a function code. If you have problems delete your game and download it again but this time without dlc. But before doing that you may want to backup your save files so you can restore them later. They should be in this folder: Karryn's Prison\www\save
I got it fixed. Apparently there was just some mod folder in there.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes