Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So no permanent prison free use cum dumpster or at least a permanent warden ending.. well that's disappointing
Might as well play the whole game without a single sex scene if she's gonna be someone's bride
Oh well.. I'll just use my imagination
The Happy Ending is Karryn staying in the Prison and gets you the Free Mode in which you can stay as long at the Prison as you want.

Reactions: changelog police

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
So no permanent prison free use cum dumpster or at least a permanent warden ending.. well that's disappointing
Might as well play the whole game without a single sex scene if she's gonna be someone's bride
Oh well.. I'll just use my imagination
The answer you got is a little misleading. basically she'll marry the emperor anyway, BUT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

based on certain conditions and keeping or losing your virginity, u get different details.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
can someone tell me if there is a separate mod for working as a waitress... or does it just come with ssmod?

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys,can someone tell me how to progress in this game,I mean, I don't even know what I should do to lvl up the prison level

Stuck at lvl 1 anarchy,can someone help?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
how to turn karryn back to non-slut? i enjoy raping more
first back up your save data then go to www folder and delete all the file there, after that launch karryn exe, you will notice that it get error data not found, go to your trusted hgame site and download new karryn p in rar format, ekstrak it then play it, you'll get non slut karryn, oh and don't forget to delete your back up save data

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes