CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
how hard is it to beat the normal/ easy version as a virgin/is it possible? i want to know if i am just bad at the game or its expecting you to loop around

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
how hard is it to beat the normal/ easy version as a virgin/is it possible? i want to know if i am just bad at the game or its expecting you to loop around
Yeah, is is possible. It's just that at certain points you need to be prepared. As an example on the 2nd Floor, after the Slime Room you need to pick one of the Thug Solutions Edicts or that Room will wreck you. Or starting with 2 Acc. Items like +10 Agi and +300 Stamina with Regen, can make the First Floor super easy, as long as you don't fight in the Thug Rooms. Healing Thoughts is also a must, etc..

General rule of Thumb for me if I play serious, focus your Stats in Mind, Agi and Dex. Mind is by far the best Stat in my opinion, since Ki scales with Mind and therefor increases your Damage to a point in which you one Shot almost anything. It also let's you manage your Desires fairly easy with a huge Willpower pool.

Aside from that, until you know how to handle floors, make backup saves after beating a Boss so you don't have to start from 0 each time. Each Floor has it's pitfalls that you cannot know the first time trying them in a fighting Style. But once you do, Game is fairly easy actually.

Reactions: CaptainMan

Naugus

May 31, 2021
Wanna edit the save file, but having a hard time finding it... anyone knows where this game stores the save files?

loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
So just wondering.... anyone has a save with happy ending with the Emperor (I saw someone said they work together to cuck him)? Just finished boss 3, read the letter and feel a tad bit guilty that I am having too much fun with these guys lol

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is it compatable with the compressed version in op with cc mod and gym pack. It seems to give me an error when i install it in the game folder. Shold i place the image packs elsewhere?
please read gym dlc is bugged. this has been adressed on the last few pages.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
please read gym dlc is bugged. this has been adressed on the last few pages.
The compressed file in op is working perfectly fine for me, i tried to use the mod mentioned above ,which caused the game not launching. Thats what i asked him whether its compatable with compressed file or not.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
Sharing the save of my most recent run
Not a min/max prisoner mode kind of run, more of a roleplay warden mode to check the content since I last played this game, no cheats apart from editing the save for high starting money, virgin low slut level masochist vulnerability Karryn.
Shortly after level 3 subdued.

Reactions: okanagan

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The compressed file in op is working perfectly fine for me, i tried to use the mod mentioned above ,which caused the game not launching. Thats what i asked him whether its compatable with compressed file or not.
The mod itself is compatible but it results in an error due to the compressed version not being encrypted like the original game.

You'll have to decrypt all assets(.rpgmvp) from the mod.
(I've included the patch in OP.)

Or encrypt all assets(.rpgmvp) from the compressed game and change the following line inside the file "www\data\System.json":-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal and sabu6

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
The mod itself is compatible but it results in an error due to the compressed version not being encrypted like the original game.

Or encrypt all assets(.rpgmvp) from the compressed game and change the following line inside the file "www\data\System.json":-

Its working , thank you

Reactions: Alkasal

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
whattttt!!!! sounds too good to be true. Do you still have that save TT_TT
If you have high slut-level(200+), you will NTR the Emperor whether or not you are a virgin on wedding day and can continue in free-play mode after the marriage, you just have to be on Happy End route.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So for the past month, I've been having issues with the game. At first I thought the error was because I turned off auto-save which resulted in the error message, but I played through 2 weeks, beat the fourth area, saved and now the game won't load the save file. The Error file page keeps updating though every time I try to open the save file.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'system' of null

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Everyone that says game isn't optimized, does this look like suboptimal to you? not a single resource is being wasted.
TBH I would have done a diffrent pose for the private room, first I'd let karrysn dance some more and then f*ck her in private dance. And insted of a gangbang I'd do it one on one. But thats me, and I guess the devs at that part just wanted to be done with the game.

Reactions: Firebless
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes