navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Any ideia why, the game does not have an exe on joi play? I've tried both compresed and normal file, yet It only shows an HTML when i Go select the exe It only shows a html filé...

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Since (Added support for mod authors to have their mod automatically added to mods.txt - Credits to EtchiMan#0903)
Modders could make it so their mods will automatically load without the user having to manually add the code to the mod-loader. It is explained in the mods.txt file itself if you read it.

That's Multipack sub-mod by sushikun, for ImageReplacer mod by EtchiMan. Edit: Also added ReceptionistInBlack sub-mod by Jackhammer.
Download it here for easy installation of simply extracting it directly to the game directory.
as well if you're using the compressed version of the game.

Credits and official sources are present inside the file "www\mods\ImageReplacer.js" so, you can update it yourself if a newer version gets released.

Usage is to simply interact with the wardrobe in Karryn's office.
View attachment 2169800
Credits and sources are linked to a discord server Channel. Can't view a channel without being on the server itself. Care to say what would the discord server be?

I would like to be on par with updates with the modding and so on, but the sources are just 3 links of discord channels.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Credits and sources are linked to a discord server Channel. Can't view a channel without being on the server itself. Care to say what would the discord server be?

I would like to be on par with updates with the modding and so on, but the sources are just 3 links of discord channels.
The official server.

Reactions: Cakeey

mothercucker3

Nov 24, 2018
game won't play all of the sudden on joiplay. I don't know what the fuck went wrong after playing like normal yesterday but it just stopped working. Anyone can give me a little help of understanding what happened to my game?

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Maybe this has already been answered but whenever a goblin appears on the receptionist job it always triggers an error about a png not being loaded (chin_human_cut_pale_free.png) anyone knows how to fix this?

Sep 28, 2017
Someone who knows the meta - is there any reason (if you are able, i.e. secretary mode) to not just buy all training upgrades? Or does buying one tree of upgrades only lead to greater stat bonuses?
Like does raising dexterity take up a lvl up point that could be used for agility instead or something? Or is it like Dark Souls where technically all stats could be maxed out?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Someone who knows the meta - is there any reason (if you are able, i.e. secretary mode) to not just buy all training upgrades? Or does buying one tree of upgrades only lead to greater stat bonuses?
Like does raising dexterity take up a lvl up point that could be used for agility instead or something? Or is it like Dark Souls where technically all stats could be maxed out?
The last time I played the vanilla game was a long time ago so I might be remembering wrong but as far as I know you can't max out every stat because there is a warden level limit. It was 50 I think. Once you reach level 50 you can't levelup karryn's stats anymore. That's a reason to focus on increasing/prioritizing only a few of the stats instead of trying to increase all of them.

Caseymj2121

May 11, 2022
Hey, I like Karryn to be pretty unwilling during the sexual encounters. I remember there was a way to edit both slut level, and to edit what scores karryn changes her reactions as her slut level rises. I vaguely remember a way to keep her in stage one of not liking sex for good, but I don't know how anymore. Can anyone help me out?

I know the basics of file editing in this game.

I'd like to make her reactions as reluctant as possible, but have the prisoners still constantly use her. Any advice would be appreciated!

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Hey, I like Karryn to be pretty unwilling during the sexual encounters. I remember there was a way to edit both slut level, and to edit what scores karryn changes her reactions as her slut level rises. I vaguely remember a way to keep her in stage one of not liking sex for good, but I don't know how anymore. Can anyone help me out?

I know the basics of file editing in this game.

I'd like to make her reactions as reluctant as possible, but have the prisoners still constantly use her. Any advice would be appreciated!
In this game the corruption system is way more complex than Corruption 0% - 100%. That's why her personality is different depending on not only 'general sluttiness' (aka Slut level), but also each individual factor which is making her slutty. Comparable with her character having certain preferences which develop each playthrough and thus reacting differently in different situations.
Having said that here are some pointers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Thing is, you have a limited time to gain levels in stats. Once you hit the warden level limit, you stop leveling up stats. So if you spread your edict buys around, you'll end up hitting the limit before you can fully train up the stats you're concentrating on. Remember, any edict benefit of "xxx growth +##%" is useless after the limit is reached.

Reactions: Bringbigdick

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
on the receptionist job it wont show the full scene of the goblin behind you it gets stuck at him just standing there but the voice and everything goes as tho hes doin her i get no errors or anything the game is modded i got ccmod

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Only two reasons to not max everything.

1) If you want to unlock the trophy / achievement for having 1 of the 5 main stats be 15 levels ahead of your second highest level stat (the trophy chain gives you +stats, and a 50% discount on strong combat skills in your playthroughs).

2) If you have plenty of time to max out your warden level off only a few stats. So if you are in secretary mode, you're better off getting all the stat upgrades for the ~ +2 stat bonus each upgrade provides. But it might be worth delaying some of these upgrades until you finish grinding a stat you want to maximize (e.g. Maybe you want a super high endurance to make Karryn impossible to take down in bed).

In Warden or Prisoner mode, you probably want to get a good variety of stats to gain enough experience in time before control starts to spiral down since experience gain is slower and time is limited.

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Hello! I want to say that KP is one of the most fantastic H-games that I've ever came across. It has fantastic music, lovely visuals, and a story that doesn't take itself too seriously. However, one thing that is mildly distracting to me is how quiet the enemies are in several occasions. While I can forgive the slimes somewhat since they don't have a mouth, the worst offenders would be the werewolves and the yetis. They don't utter as much as a line if they use a sex move on Karryn and vice versa.

The same applies for not only the human and monster enemies, but bosses too. So far, the Guards occasionally react to kinks that aren't up their alley (e.g one Guard supposedly bending over and reacting with surprise when Karryn rims him, or when one make a comment when Karryn finishes blowing him), and the Rogues talks whenever they give anal or get their salad tossed, but it doesn't quite cut it for me. Since I prefer monster enemies over human ones, here are some examples I have in mind:

Scenario 1: Karryn fights a lizardman
Lizardman (Karryn uses rimjob on him): "What the...?! You're going right for my ass?"
Lizardman (he uses rimjob on Karryn): (X lifts up his tail) "Better polish that cave good 'fore you get at my penis, Miss Chief Warden."

Scenario 2:
Karryn fights a goblin
Goblin (Karryn uses handjob on him): "Karryn hand feel good on goblin dick!"
Goblin (he uses footjob on Karryn) "Goblin need feet rub, quick quick!

Of course, bosses' lines will sound different as they will take into account their personality, and I would love them to have lines that differ depending on whether or not they are giving or receiving. So, my question is: Is it possible to mod the game to give enemies and bosses extra lines of dialogues whenever they get to the lewd stuff?

Reactions: Alkasal

loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
If you have high slut-level(200+), you will NTR the Emperor whether or not you are a virgin on wedding day and can continue in free-play mode after the marriage, you just have to be on Happy End route.
Thank you, that put me at ease. Easy to get high slut lvl with the path I'm going down, I was worried there's other requirement. The cat outside the prison makes it sound like there are Happy End and empress mode, so I thought HE means no wedding

Caseymj2121

May 11, 2022
This is awesome, thank you so much. So if I wanted to keep her pure reactions during sex, I would just follow the direct slut level editing you posted? What value would I edit the math code line to keep her as pure as possible? The section about editing dialogue scores is really clear, but the math equation line is still a bit beyond me.

Also I would use both of your pointers in conjunction to get her dialogue to my liking, but will editing the "Slut math" line of code effect how easily sex can be initiated?

Thank you for taking the time to put all of this together, I really appreciate it.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
I installed the gym DLC but when I play the receptionist job, the goblin just stands there doing nothing but the text says that the goblin is fucking Karryn, has this happened to anyone else?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes