theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
hey guys i download the full game version 1.1.0b from the link in first page but after i install gym dlc it change back to 1.0.7

and got some bug when karryn is defeated she suck in enless sex enemy won't cum....

• Angry
Reactions: Lapdumb and zoomies

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
does the recepction job have any sex scenes with guests/visitors or it's just goblins fucking her from behind while she lets guests play with her tits or she give them handjob?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
does the recepction job have any sex scenes with guests/visitors or it's just goblins fucking her from behind while she lets guests play with her tits or she give them handjob?
ummm... the second half of your comment sounds a lot like a sex scene to me :BootyTime:

no. it doesn't have anything extra. each side job has its own type of erotic content. like the waitress job has that fucking scene at the end while glory hole is an ongoing one in itself. the receptionist is basically a mix of secretly fucking in a work place and being a submissive bitch for strangers.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Is the game even playable in prisoner mode with sadistic Karryn? Sadism seems more like a debuff and stacks passives like crazy. Also cock desire gets out of control really fast.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is the game even playable in prisoner mode with sadistic Karryn? Sadism seems more like a debuff and stacks passives like crazy. Also cock desire gets out of control really fast.
Yeah, it's playable. But only if you know what you are doing. Would not recommend it unless you actually want a challenge, which to be fair can be really fun but not for most people.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The guests can handshake, kiss, rub tits, get handjob, and get blowjob.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Problem with save breaking bug. I'm sure this has come up, but is there any way to salvage a save where you are taken to a room and one of the men doesn't ejaculate, so you are endlessly just stuck in that room and the scene will never end because the man will not ejaculate?

I really don't want to lose the save.

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
さちなま@Remtairy

2022年11月20日 09:02
メニュー
みなさんにご心配おかけして申し訳ありませんでした! お陰様で手術は、無事、大成功いたしました! 現在は術後回復待ちの状態です。 術後からかなり見えやすくなっていますが、まだ、近くに見えにくさが残っています。 そしてその後タイミング悪くコロナ陽性が出てしまいまして、どちらかというと今はそっちでダウンしてる状態です。 水分を沢山とって寝まくっていますので、すぐに良くなるかとは思います、っていうか良くします。 いつもありがとうございます!
編集履歴を見る
編集済み

Sachinama@Remtairy
Sachinama@Remtairy

November 20, 2022 09:02

menu
Sorry for worrying everyone!
Thanks to all of you, the surgery was a great success!
I am currently awaiting recovery from surgery.
It's much easier to see after the surgery, but it's still hard to see up close.

And after that, the timing was bad and the corona positive came out, and if anything, I'm down there now.
I drink a lot of water and sleep a lot, so I think it will get better soon, or rather, it will get better.

I am always grateful for your help!

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
Problem with save breaking bug. I'm sure this has come up, but is there any way to salvage a save where you are taken to a room and one of the men doesn't ejaculate, so you are endlessly just stuck in that room and the scene will never end because the man will not ejaculate?

I really don't want to lose the save.
install mv cheat and use "lose fight" or "win fight" to end a fight instantly
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes