Weissdayo

Feb 15, 2021
Is there any way to skip a defeat scene?

I wanted to unlock all the things for the endless mode, so I defeated enemies until wave 10 and then threw.
Only thing is that the defeat scene has been going on for like a solid fucking hour, so I can't exit or skip or even save the game after unlocking the things.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any way to skip a defeat scene?

I wanted to unlock all the things for the endless mode, so I defeated enemies until wave 10 and then threw.
Only thing is that the defeat scene has been going on for like a solid fucking hour, so I can't exit or skip or even save the game after unlocking the things.
In theory, on the computer where you spend the points there should be an option that allows you to skip defeat scenes, when you give up 2 times (1 for stamina and 2 for stamina) or maybe with the progress of corruption (I don't remember exactly)

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
The bar game is so fucking terrible when playing as a maso, you cannot even get the order of a single customer, get said drink then go back before orgasming and dropping the drink, I cannot get the prisons to have sex with karryn either since they cant get their drinks and get her drunk enough to have that happen. I don't even care that I'm not gaining rep or gold at this point. I'm wasting my time and that makes me seethe.

If anyone has a way to turn off bar orgasms or dropping drinks during the bar game please tell.
I restarted the game and finished it with as little corruption as possible (still getting the infinite mode) and I must say that this is much better, because the work at the Bar is no longer stressful and I arrive calmly at the scene where Karryn is fucked on the counter

Reactions: eugene67

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
After some time, since my first time touching the game back in the v0.6, I finally get to play it all the way through.
This game is absolutely fantastic on almost every single aspect of it. Truly a masterpiece of hgames and a miracle of coding in RPGM.
It is not perfect for sure, but it gets closer than most.

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
I have a question... I installed the latest update and a bunch of mods and started a new game and now in the receptionist job whenever the goblins initiate sex there is no scene appears only text and audio!... is it just me or did this happen to anyone else??

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
Join the discord and go into the mod channel "sushikun"
// Follow the instructions by the mod authors on how to add their mods to this list.
// One line per file.

// The format is {"name":"[filename of mod]","status":[true or false],"description":"[description for the end user so they know which mod to disable or enable]","parameters":{[Don't use this if you're unsure]}},
// If you want to disable a certain mod, change their ["status":true] to ["status":false]

// For Mod Authors:
// Starting in ver. 1.0.6b, you can now automate this process so the end user do not have to edit the mods.txt themselves anymore
// In order to do that, you need to add the following lines once to one of your js files, INCLUDING the // at the start

// #MODS TXT LINES:
// {"name":"ExampleName","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
// #MODS TXT LINES END

// Replace the ExampleName part with the filename of your mod, and if your mod contains multiple js files, you can add more lines before the // #MODS TXT LINES END
// If you're not a mod author reading this part and the mod you're using is still requiring you to manually edit the mods.txt, feel free to contact the author of the mod you're using to notify them of this new feature.

var $mods =
[
// Do not edit above this line
// FPSLimit is provided as a sample of how to add a mod to this list
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":false,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},

// Start adding mods below this line
{"name":"HideHud","status":true,"description":"Press F10 to toggle HideHud. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-6b-remtairy.33777/post-9008268","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
{"name":"CC_Config","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_ConfigOverride","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Mod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Tweaks","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_Waitress","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_Receptionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_GloryHole","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Exhibitionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_PregMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Gyaru","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Discipline","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_BitmapCache","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Condom","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},

// Do not edit below this line
];

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes