Yshev

Apr 19, 2022
Hey,I'm playing this game on joiplay and I heard something happens when you hover your mouse over the pleasure hearts. I can do that on joiplay so can anyone tell me what it does?

Also, how the fuck do i unlock h-content? I got slut lvl 25 but only the "stare at cock" skill. How do i unlock the rest like handjobs? Can't find it anywhere i search for.
Do you play latest version?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would like to report two bugs that resulted in an infinite loop. I hope this is the best place to report bugs

After being defeated on floor 4, during the defeat fight I noticed there were a lot of people "arriving and taking out their penises". After only a few people remained it was obvious that every time Karryn came, the people with dicks in her would take them out of her and "arrive and whip out dicks" even though they were not new. I assume this happens because Karryn was at 0 stamina and 0 energy and in normal battle would fall to the ground? This bug was annoying in that it prolonged the fight, and I couldn't tell how many people were left because it was a defeat fight.

An infinite loop happened when there was only one person left, somebody named Shadow. Before this fight I had just turned on 6x pleasure cheat and Karryn was cumming every two turns. Karryn would cum, Shadow would take his dick out, then put it back, and then the turn after that Karryn would cum again and the loop would continue. The log said that Shadow was taking around 10% and 30% pleasure damage in these two rounds, however he never came and just kept going. I left the fight to run for 20 minutes and it was still running when I came back. What a stud, Karryn probably came hundreds of times. I'm not entirely sure why this infinite loop happened, I assume a combination of the first bug and the fact that Karryn was cumming so often was resetting Shadow's pleasure? I had to close the game to get out of the loop.
assuming you are not using any mods at all or the gym dlc that is not offically released by the dev yet., discord has a channel for bugs, that is where to report it. if your game is modded, it is a problem with the mods.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
i really hope to hear some info about what rem is going to change in GYM dlc, if anyone got any news from his patron please do give us the news here!

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I downloaded the gym dlc. But for some reason I can't clear the riot area on level 3 and it keeps saying there's 1 enemy left in the riot. I'm quite confident it's in the gym area but there's no one in the room. On a different save file I can see the gym just fine. But not on my current most updated one in free play mode. It's an issue cause I can't purchase the gym edict to start the gym side job.
Oh man I really wonder what's the main cause of the issue here. It's not like you downloaded a certain content that's in beta. It really can't possibly be that :poop:
Edit: figured out the bug, its because the version is 1.1.0b. the bug was fixed in 1.1.0a
That's just stupid. 1.1.0b came after 1.1.0a so it isn't 1.1.0b that's the problem.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Oh man I really wonder what's the main cause of the issue here. It's not like you downloaded a certain content that's in beta. It really can't possibly be that :poop:

That's just stupid. 1.1.0b came after 1.1.0a so it isn't 1.1.0b that's the problem.
man, that "b" don't stand for beta, but for "bad one" and the "a" for "all right".
Clear, right? :)

otong87

Jul 26, 2019
How to install the DLC "GYM" + my FULL SAVE in attachment :

Well, I will try to answer as precisely as possible the recurring questions, knowing that the answers have also multiplied.

To use the DLC, download it AND the game in its latest version on page 1 of this thread :
View attachment 2163540
Once unzipped place the "www" file of the GYM DLC in the game directory, when asked, accept to replace the files. I'm talking about a basic copy/paste, nothing more and nothing less.
View attachment 2163545
I also place a backup of my game (fullsave with great progress on activities).
Unzip the "save" file and place it in the "www" directory of the game :
View attachment 2163549
Using this save you don't have to do anything else but launch the DLC activity, the character should be in the gym.

View attachment 2163552
Interact with the statue and enjoy.
View attachment 2163555

If you like it, please buy "Karryn's Prison" to give more money to the developers and hope for more DLC
can i install this along with CC mod?

danicos

May 7, 2018
Not really sure what the fuss about the gym dlc is about. I'm playing the steam version+the gym dlc from here+cc mod just fine. maybe it depends on the order one copies the dlc and mod.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Not really sure what the fuss about the gym dlc is about. I'm playing the steam version+the gym dlc from here+cc mod just fine. maybe it depends on the order one copies the dlc and mod.
maybe it's because the gym dlc has some bugs in it that crash the game or put you in loops, and rem stopped updating/fixing it because he is redoing it

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes