Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
// Follow the instructions by the mod authors on how to add their mods to this list.
// One line per file.

// The format is {"name":"[filename of mod]","status":[true or false],"description":"[description for the end user so they know which mod to disable or enable]","parameters":{[Don't use this if you're unsure]}},
// If you want to disable a certain mod, change their ["status":true] to ["status":false]

// For Mod Authors:
// Starting in ver. 1.0.6b, you can now automate this process so the end user do not have to edit the mods.txt themselves anymore
// In order to do that, you need to add the following lines once to one of your js files, INCLUDING the // at the start

// #MODS TXT LINES:
// {"name":"ExampleName","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
// #MODS TXT LINES END

// Replace the ExampleName part with the filename of your mod, and if your mod contains multiple js files, you can add more lines before the // #MODS TXT LINES END
// If you're not a mod author reading this part and the mod you're using is still requiring you to manually edit the mods.txt, feel free to contact the author of the mod you're using to notify them of this new feature.

var $mods =
[
// Do not edit above this line
// FPSLimit is provided as a sample of how to add a mod to this list
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":false,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},

// Start adding mods below this line
{"name":"HideHud","status":true,"description":"Press F10 to toggle HideHud. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-6b-remtairy.33777/post-9008268","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
{"name":"CC_Config","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_ConfigOverride","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Mod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Tweaks","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_Waitress","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_Receptionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_SideJobs_GloryHole","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Exhibitionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_PregMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Gyaru","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Discipline","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_BitmapCache","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Condom","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod/CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},

// Do not edit below this line
];
:WaitWhat:

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
So I finished the game and downloaded the mod for changing outfits but for some reason I dont have the wardrobe. Anybody know why?

Oct 10, 2021
So I finished the game and downloaded the mod for changing outfits but for some reason I dont have the wardrobe. Anybody know why?
You need to install another mod first. Something called ImageReplacer. Then the outfits. You get a little clothes hanger in karryn's room if everything gets installed right.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I'm so fucking lost here.. It's been 10 or so days in game, why is my Karyn not getting fucked? I've been repeatedly beaten in game, yet the furthest they went is only handjob(huh?). Is my save bugged or I miss something here. I feel like I've wasted so much time in here. I can't initiate any sex attack besides cock stare either.. There's no guide or something here on the homepage?

Jul 17, 2020
I'm so fucking lost here.. It's been 10 or so days in game, why is my Karyn not getting fucked? I've been repeatedly beaten in game, yet the furthest they went is only handjob(huh?). Is my save bugged or I miss something here. I feel like I've wasted so much time in here. I can't initiate any sex attack besides cock stare either.. There's no guide or something here on the homepage?
raise your slut level and keep using the same skill till you unlock the next one

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Losing is irrelevant when it comes to unlocking Sex Skills or getting fucked.
Every Floor has a specific Defeat Scene. Level 1 only has Handjob or Blowjob as an example.
Every Prisoner Type has Sex Positions they will initate. So a Standard Prisoner, will never start something like Vaginal Sex and only Handjobs.
Your Desires dictate, what Karryn allows to happen. So if your Pussy Desire for example is under 100, she will never get fucked.
You unlock most Sex Skills by having Karryn doing them with 15 different Prisoners.
In this thread are already Lists, of what Prisoner Types can start in terms of Sex Postions.
Desire Req. you can buy ingame to see what you need.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been repeatedly beaten in game, yet the furthest they went is only handjob(huh?). Is my save bugged or I miss something here. I feel like I've wasted so much time in here. I can't initiate any sex attack besides cock stare either.. There's no guide or something here on the homepage?
You missed like half of the combat mechanics in the game. Hover your mouse over desire hearts during combats, read the tooltips. You'll understand why you only got handjobs. Don't play this game blindly like you are playing a vn, focus on learning a bit more.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
that passive is that only in version 1.0.6? and why can’t enter this game anymore?
I honestly have no idea why you can't enter this game anymore, but that may be because of a little language barrier.
What I do know is that the passive is not part of any version of the base game. It's part of the CCMod (see OP).

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I honestly have no idea why you can't enter this game anymore, but that may be because of a little language barrier.
What I do know is that the passive is not part of any version of the base game. It's part of the CCMod (see OP).
No fair that some ppl get that passive when someone using
cmon! And when did we get v.1.1.0 Already?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
Hey,I'm playing this game on joiplay and I heard something happens when you hover your mouse over the pleasure hearts. I can do that on joiplay so can anyone tell me what it does?

Also, how the fuck do i unlock h-content? I got slut lvl 25 but only the "stare at cock" skill. How do i unlock the rest like handjobs? Can't find it anywhere i search for.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hey,I'm playing this game on joiplay and I heard something happens when you hover your mouse over the pleasure hearts. I can do that on joiplay so can anyone tell me what it does?

Also, how the fuck do i unlock h-content? I got slut lvl 25 but only the "stare at cock" skill. How do i unlock the rest like handjobs? Can't find it anywhere i search for.
It shows the Desire Req. when Karryn is saying yes to the stuff Prisoners want to do.

Literally the page before. At least try.

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
I downloaded the gym dlc. But for some reason I can't clear the riot area on level 3 and it keeps saying there's 1 enemy left in the riot. I'm quite confident it's in the gym area but there's no one in the room. On a different save file I can see the gym just fine. But not on my current most updated one in free play mode. It's an issue cause I can't purchase the gym edict to start the gym side job.

• Angry

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Would like to report two bugs that resulted in an infinite loop. I hope this is the best place to report bugs

After being defeated on floor 4, during the defeat fight I noticed there were a lot of people "arriving and taking out their penises". After only a few people remained it was obvious that every time Karryn came, the people with dicks in her would take them out of her and "arrive and whip out dicks" even though they were not new. I assume this happens because Karryn was at 0 stamina and 0 energy and in normal battle would fall to the ground? This bug was annoying in that it prolonged the fight, and I couldn't tell how many people were left because it was a defeat fight.

An infinite loop happened when there was only one person left, somebody named Shadow. Before this fight I had just turned on 6x pleasure cheat and Karryn was cumming every two turns. Karryn would cum, Shadow would take his dick out, then put it back, and then the turn after that Karryn would cum again and the loop would continue. The log said that Shadow was taking around 10% and 30% pleasure damage in these two rounds, however he never came and just kept going. I left the fight to run for 20 minutes and it was still running when I came back. What a stud, Karryn probably came hundreds of times. I'm not entirely sure why this infinite loop happened, I assume a combination of the first bug and the fact that Karryn was cumming so often was resetting Shadow's pleasure? I had to close the game to get out of the loop.
Let me guess, you have the Gym DLC installed or mods?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes