Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Just grabbed the Steam version, does the Gym DLC come with it by default or do I need to install it seperately?
Gym DLC is not finished and therefor not out yet. Only use the Beta if you really want to see the first version of it, if not wait since it bugs your game.

Oct 8, 2019
Gym DLC is not finished and therefor not out yet. Only use the Beta if you really want to see the first version of it, if not wait since it bugs your game.
Ah, okay. In that case I suppose that I will 100% the achievements in the meantime

Do mods turn off achievements like they do for Skyrim?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I;m tring to do the gym dlc and i've installed it as instrcted on the linked thing in the OP, but when I try to enter the gym, it just says 'I have no reason to go in there"

Is there a requirement to trigger it?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
I downloaded the game before the GYM DLC came out and played it without any problem and now when i apply GYM DLC always get an error do i need to download the game again or it could be just a mistake please someone advice am too lazy for reading

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
Im having an issue with secretary game where it says the goblin invaded Karryn`s pussy/anus but it doesn't show the image for it?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Heres an edit for those who just want creatures (mainly goblins) as enemies. No humans, also the guards are Werevolves. So be careful lol.

For those who dont know where to put the file; www/data

make sure to make a copy of the original file.
Hello! I'm sorry to be bumping an extremely old post, but the file where Karryn (but mostly me) can fight creatures no longer exist on the link you posted. Would it possible to post an updated one?

Thank you.

Reactions: Manturgent
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes