zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
before playing I would like to know, is it better to play on hard for more sex animation? or does the difficulty not change the nsfw scene rate of the game?
you will get the scenes easier in easy mode. the cg's are the same in all modes.

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
I give to Tonkin almost everything. If anyone can help...

Footjob and Rimjob i know is impossible, but with handjob i try and try and nothing happens

An easy way to get enemies and bosses to do sex skills that you want is to go into www/data, open the file titled Enemies with something like Notepad for example, and enter the number for the sex skills you want them to do. Since you want Tonkin to make Karryn jack him off, use CTRL+F to search for Tonkin's name and put in 1603 as part of his <AI PoseStart Skills> section. He appears twice in his boss fight, so remember to put in 1603 for both.

The number for AI PoseStart Skills are in js/plugins/ and titled RemtairyCombat.

That's how I get non-human enemies and bosses to use sex skills on Karryn, like say, having Aron makes Karryn give him a BJ or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
making Karryn eat out his butt.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
is there anyway to permanently remove nerds from the game? they're fucking ugly, want karryn to be dominated by confident males not losers
Here is what I got its unfinished but will fix the issue. Make a backup of your "enemies" folder first. Then just drag and drop the contents of this folder in "enemies" and overwrite existing. Not sure if it will work if your folders haven't been decrypted.

Danyex10

Apr 29, 2020
Here is what I got its unfinished but will fix the issue. Make a backup of your "enemies" folder first. Then just drag and drop the contents of this folder in "enemies" and overwrite existing. Not sure if it will work if your folders haven't been decrypted. Mega
Can you make only goblins?

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Anyone know why during the defeated scenes, the dudes will penetrate Karyn but then on their next turn they reset and go back to removing their pants? They don't do any pounding like I remember in the previous versions.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
guys, what to do to get passive: streak habit?

thanks
This passive is from CCmod, so you do need that installed to get it. I don't know the exact requirements, but keep getting her stripped during battle and move around the jail in a scandalous or naked state and the passive will happen.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes