zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded the game before the GYM DLC came out and played it without any problem and now when i apply GYM DLC always get an error do i need to download the game again or it could be just a mistake please someone advice am too lazy for reading
read back a page or two, your answer is there

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is there anyway to permanently remove nerds from the game? they're fucking ugly, want karryn to be dominated by confident males not losers
you can edit them out in the enemytroops js file. it won't get rid of all of them just most of them. you would have to edit artwork and the data enemy file to remove them completly and that will take a few hours.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
is there anyway to permanently remove nerds from the game? they're fucking ugly, want karryn to be dominated by confident males not losers
I was working on a mod to do that. Had to stop for the holidays I will most likely be done by next weekend. Wasn't sure anyone else would want it. All it does is replace the nerds with slightly edited prisoners. The edit is to make them look more nerdy but not butt ugly here is example. nerd_04.jpg

Jul 27, 2020
I was working on a mod to do that. Had to stop for the holidays I will most likely be done by next weekend. Wasn't sure anyone else would want it. All it does is replace the nerds with slightly edited prisoners. The edit is to make them look more nerdy but not butt ugly here is example. View attachment 2197492
Leave poor nerds in peace. They deserved some love too. :geek:

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
before playing I would like to know, is it better to play on hard for more sex animation? or does the difficulty not change the nsfw scene rate of the game?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
before playing I would like to know, is it better to play on hard for more sex animation? or does the difficulty not change the nsfw scene rate of the game?
If you dont know what your doing, you'll likely get a game over before you can enjoy the content of later floors.
Availability of many animations depend on Karryn's desire levels and some passives (i.e. learning how to initiate sex moves yourself allows you more options in the stall, not just battle).

Try playing the easy mode if you want to have an easier time viewing content without fear of game over (still possible to fail but very unlikely).
Normal is quite the challenge already. Only play harder difficulties if you know what youre doing and just want even more challenge or to do the extra challenges.

You should also look into how to modify the game settings, like removing autosave and allowing yourself to save whenever and on multiple save slots. This is good if you're trying to get a specific ending and/or keep virginity(s), or to avoid keeping unfavorable outcomes.
Main page has links to things like that if youre interested.

Reactions: N-03
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes