Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm so fucking lost here.. It's been 10 or so days in game, why is my Karyn not getting fucked? I've been repeatedly beaten in game, yet the furthest they went is only handjob(huh?). Is my save bugged or I miss something here. I feel like I've wasted so much time in here. I can't initiate any sex attack besides cock stare either.. There's no guide or something here on the homepage?
One of the big themes in this game is that Karryn herself is so powerful that it's pretty much impossible to do anything to her against her will but she's secretly a huge slut who wants to be sexually abused by the inmates of the prison. So in order for the enemies to initiate any sex with her, first her desires need to be high enough that she lets them. Problem is, at the start of the game she's still acting like a proper lady, so her desires cap out at only allowing a little bit of groping before she stops them. If she gets groped often enough though, she starts to get used to that and wonder what comes next, represented in the game mechanics by gaining 'passives' that increase her desires until she's willing to let people finger her, and then let them fuck her, and then eventually to where she's willing to initiate sex on her own (gains the sexual skills to use during combat).

That's what sets this game apart from pretty much all the other H-rpgs you're going to find. There are no rape scenes, only corruption that slowly turns the heroine into a whore. And that corruption isn't just a quick toggle flip that happens in the first chapter, or a fixed scripted thing, but a fluid and ongoing process that forms a core part of gameplay.

My recommendation for the "true" KP experience is to start up a game in hard mode with no idea what you're doing, and then try as hard as you can to clear through the dungeon as a pure virgin instead of hunting for CGs, and enjoy the process of failing that first time. Then you go back to the start in normal or easy mode for a real playthrough taking advantage of what you learned about the game.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Is the dye hair and full naked is belong to the mod or the cannon game?
Getting her naked after battle is in the base game. The mod makes clothing easier for the inmates to strip, and once you have some of the new passives you get options to strip her at the beds.

For the hair dye it was removed from CCmod for problems, but a couple of other mods have been done which include some hair dye though I do not know how many options they have made.

ReLoveZero

May 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save with at least 3 levels unlocked with low slut level and still beeing a virgin on the highest difficulty level?

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
A couple days ago i downloaded version 1.1.0b and now a see 1.1.0c version the first one was 1.36 gb an this one is 1.30 gb could someone tell me the difference between both i am from cuba and i need at least 4 hour to download and a lot of money and this is a game that a love thanks

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
A couple days ago i downloaded version 1.1.0b and now a see 1.1.0c version the first one was 1.36 gb an this one is 1.30 gb could someone tell me the difference between both i am from cuba and i need at least 4 hour to download and a lot of money and this is a game that a love thanks
Well in terms of the Patch itself nothing really.

• Changed the requirement for the waitress Steam achievement from thirty shifts to twenty shifts.

But with that said, on the Site here the Download on the Frontpage of version B wasn't a clean Version because it had Mods in it, that could Bug your Game. Version C doesn't have those Mods in anymore and is now a clean Version.

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
Can someone help me with 2 things?
First, how do I use these skills?
Sem título 2.png
second, how do i make karryn without panties?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
First, how do I use these skills?
You don't. The text is basically flavour, no interaction is really unlocked. The edict just has the three effect from the last line: Income is income, lower attack chance means higher sexual action chance on their turn, corruption is dependent on the nerd edict (generally higher corruption = more expenses).
second, how do i make karryn without panties?
Initially, the prisoners have to strip her and then the next strip action removes the panties. You get passives after her getting her panties stripped a number of times. With higher passives, she keeps them off after battle or 'forgets' to put them on in the morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
You don't. The text is basically flavour, no interaction is really unlocked. The edict just has the three effect from the last line: Income is income, lower attack chance means higher sexual action chance on their turn, corruption is dependent on the nerd edict (generally higher corruption = more expenses).

Initially, the prisoners have to strip her and then the next strip action removes the panties. You get passives after her getting her panties stripped a number of times. With higher passives, she keeps them off after battle or 'forgets' to put them on in the morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, I started the game today, I'm still learning the mechanics of it.

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Overexcited... Cum all over my body... Triggers walking contact with enemy... Can this be changed?
You're talking about the scandalous phase?
It's part of the game mechanics.
Yes it can be overridden. You'd have to modify the game files to not trigger the scandalous mode.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes