tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I know how to start work, what I don't know is how to finish it correctly!!

View attachment 2203522
You just encourage them to workout, unless your karryn has enough edicts and sexual moves unlocked to unlock gym sexual moves.
Then people start showing up for the gym for just the sex you give them. And after so many short pulls you can unlock the demonstrate scene. Which is kind of like a gym over scene.

Reactions: Zamore

Lolk89zoom

Nov 18, 2022
Hello folks. I have a few questions for you.
1.) I copied everything inside the to my Karryn's Prison directory but still i cannot see skse in the mod Mod Organizer 2 executable

Last edited:

danicos

May 7, 2018
Hello folks. I have a few questions for you.
1.) I copied everything inside the to my Karryn's Prison directory but still i cannot see skse in the mod Mod Organizer 2 executable
This is wrong on so many levels. This isn't skyrim. There's no SKSE. MO2 is not a mod. And u don't actually need a mod organizer for a game this size...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So... Is the GYM DLC compatible with CCMOD? Or improving the question, is the GYM DLC even working properly?
No. Gym dlc isn't working correctly and it is currently being reworked by developers. At the moment it is not even officially supported. Don't use it.

By the way, can someone send a ticket to mods so they can delete gym dlc from op entirely?
I've sent one but I didn't saw Gym DLC: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - links :FacePalm: so I asked them to delete "how to install gym dlc" part from op. I'd do it myself but I don't feel like sending another ticket again so someone please do all of us a favor, end this buggy dlc madness please.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes