Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, is that a bug from that?
Probably yes, since only with the Gym DLC installed complain about those kinda bugs. Gym DLC is not yet out, and it is just a Beta Version that bugs certain aspects of the Game. You should only use it, if you really want to see the first Version of the Gym Sidejob.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
There a way to disable pregnancy completely? I thought birth control would stop it but apparently it gets disabled during riots. Is there really no way to disable it without uninstalling the mod?
please read. it was answered a few posts above yours.....

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to force that fucking stupid orc to fuck the warden?

You cant, the fucking stupid gay ass piece of shit orc will never fuck the warden, even if you are doing a hj and a tj already, he would rather have you suck his dick that fuck you
this is incorrect, i have had tonkin take her virginity several times.

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Hi all. How can I unlock the custom battles and the endless battles ? I finished the game on secretary mode and on warden mode (empress ending) and I just get warped to the room where I can choose to replay. Thanks in advance.

danicos

May 7, 2018
Hi all. How can I unlock the custom battles and the endless battles ? I finished the game on secretary mode and on warden mode (empress ending) and I just get warped to the room where I can choose to replay. Thanks in advance.
Need to go for the "happy ending" . Either technically virgin one or full on slut (400+ slut levels). She returns to prison after marriage...

Reactions: Wfire

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
I'm trying to do literally anything in the Gym Sidejob and no options are available outside observe and advice. I have unlocked all the sex skills and am able to use them in combat, I have tried doing the job while my Karryn was horny. I still don't get any alternative options.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'm trying to do literally anything in the Gym Sidejob and no options are available outside observe and advice. I have unlocked all the sex skills and am able to use them in combat, I have tried doing the job while my Karryn was horny. I still don't get any alternative options.
probably because the gym dlc is known to be buged. it is a beta version, expect lots of problems.

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
probably because the gym dlc is known to be buged. it is a beta version, expect lots of problems.
I expect bugs, but it just doesn't work when others are able to use it. There's no variation happening. Bugs are something that can be replicated, I'm talking about something that is broken from the git.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I expect bugs, but it just doesn't work when others are able to use it. There's no variation happening. Bugs are something that can be replicated, I'm talking about something that is broken from the git.
How did you unlock the sex skills? With a cheat or normally? Do you have the edicts unlocked in the tree?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
You are supposed to do the gym job a couple of times to unlock the first gym skill "pull shorts" to use it on the inmates to prompt sex skills. After that use the pull shorts skill and service the inmates a couple of times to unlock the second gym skill "demonstration". Before considering this a possible bug have you actually completed the gym job a bunch of times? Or are we just talking about less than 5 times here?

Last edited:
Reactions: sundragon
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes