Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Just tried this, almost there, it gives 999 points every time you order and edict, but it also locks your points, most likely because it goes over a limit.
RemitaryEdicts.js

Code:
///////////

// Edict Points

//////////

Change this

Game_Actor.prototype.getStoredEdictPoints = function() {

return this._storedEdictPoints;

};

To something like this

return 999;

};
Haven't tested it yet. So the edict points usage maybe drawing the information from some other variable. But I think this is a good shot for you. Good luck.

So I looked some more, you'll have to change another function that dictates the max carry over points to be safe I believe.
Code:
Change this
Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
    let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
    this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;
    if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;
    else if(Prison.hardMode() && Prison.date % 2 === 0) points--;

if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_PARTIALLY_RESTORE_BUREAUCRACY)) {
        if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_REDIRECT_SUBSIDIES)) {
            if(Prison.date % 2 === 1)
                points++;
        }
        else
            points++;
    }

let maxCarryover = 0;
    maxCarryover += this.titleEfficientAdminstrator_carryoverUnusedEdictPoint();
    if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_REPAIR_MEETING_ROOM)) maxCarryover += 1;

// get rid of this
    points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
    // replace with this
    points = unusedPoints;

if($gameSwitches.value(SWITCH_POST_CAPTAIN_INTERMISSION_ID))
        points = 0;

this._storedEdictPoints = points;
};

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just tried this, almost there, it gives 999 points every time you order and edict, but it also locks your points, most likely because it goes over a limit.
To change how much edict points you get at the start of each day:
In RemtairyEdicts.js find this function:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function()
Inside that function find this line and change its value to whatever you want:
let points = 2;
Example:
let points = 4;

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
And what's the problem of locking your edict points? Is it preventing you from acquiring edicts?
It's a hardcoded value of 999 edict points you get.
And the max carryover is addressed modifying the second function.
We are essentially avoiding limits, hence why you see 999 edict points.
If the second function wasn't modified, everytime you sleep you'd be limited to the max between your current edict points and the max carry over. Which I believe is 2 or 3 depending on what you chose as a beginning perk.

If it's breaking functionality elsewhere, lmk.
If not, you're essentially complaining that you always have 999 edict points ;)
If warranted, I can pull everything out into easily setable functions and variables, that would allow you to bypass the normal edict calculations if you want to, and if you want to reset it back to normal you can just change one variable.

Edit:
Okay, I've actually tested this change and it'll allow you to set and learn skills that are available. And all you need to do is set a variable to true or false.

You'll have to modify two files listed here.

First file is RemtairyEdicts.js copy and paste this section over the Edicts section or comment out the original section and paste mine above.
Code:
/////////////

// Edict Points

///////////////

/*

Complain to tetrayrok if things don't work

Usage:

set cheatEdict = true if you want to cheat and the points: to whatever you want to have for edict points

*/

Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict = {

cheat: true,

edictPoints: 50,

stsAsp: 50

};

if (Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.cheat === true) return Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints;

};

Game_Actor.prototype.resetEdictPoints = function() {

if (Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.cheat === true) {

this._storedEdictPoints = Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints;

this.setAsp(Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints);

return;

}

this._storedEdictPoints = 0;

this.setAsp(0);

};

// return Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints;

return;

}

this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;

points++;

}

else

points++;

}

let maxCarryover = 0;

points = 0;

};

Game_Actor.prototype.transferEdictPointsToStorage = function() {

return;

}

if(this.stsAsp() > 0) {

this._storedEdictPoints = this.stsAsp();

this.setAsp(0);

}

};

Game_Actor.prototype.transferEdictPointsFromStorage = function() {

return;

}

if(this._storedEdictPoints > 0) {

this.getAsp(this._storedEdictPoints);

}

};
Second. You need to modify this function in FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js
Why do we need to change this?
Because the skillTree system will deny your eligibility to learn edicts even though you have enough edict points based on _stsSp.

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.stsAsp = function() {
        if (Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict) { // complain to tetrayrok if it doesn't work
            this._stsSp = Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.stsAsp;
        }
        return this._stsSp || 0;
    };
How do you use it?

Code:
    cheat: true, <--- setting this to true will give you unlimited edicts to learn stuff because it's forever 50, barring you hasve the gold, setting it to false should revert behaviour to normal
};
Turning off cheat to false should revert everything to normal usage. This way, if you want to revert to original behaviour it's easy to do.

I can probably refactor it to only make changes in RemtairyEdicts, because I noticed skillTree just assigns it's own local variable stsSp from RemtairyEdicts stsAsp but oh well, uh no one is paying me for this and if it works it works.

ENJOY.

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
The AI is seriously fucky in the underground map XD I got defeated and put in the stocks and they would just spank every turn and keep putting their cocks back into their pants over and over and over again instead of pleasuring themselves despite 3 open holes. So I was getting 150+ pleasure damage per person, per spank. So every turn I would climax 3-4 times. I think I hit 50+ orgasms before I got out of that soft lock. There needs to be a patch or something; or some sort of fail safe about getting stuck in an hour long loop of endless spankgasms.

This was me trying not to be a slut; but that pretty much set me on the path to being unplayable in one encounter. Yikes.

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
The AI is seriously fucky in the underground map XD I got defeated and put in the stocks and they would just spank every turn and keep putting their cocks back into their pants over and over and over again instead of pleasuring themselves despite 3 open holes. So I was getting 150+ pleasure damage per person, per spank. So every turn I would climax 3-4 times. I think I hit 50+ orgasms before I got out of that soft lock. There needs to be a patch or something; or some sort of fail safe about getting stuck in an hour long loop of endless spankgasms.

This was me trying not to be a slut; but that pretty much set me on the path to being unplayable in one encounter. Yikes.
on the third and fourth level I was being put into an infinite shekel when defeated, it just wouldn't go away, I put the SAVE on an unmodified version and it continued anyway. I simply had to keep creating copies of my SAVE manually so as not to have a GAME OVER!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Just a small sidenote ccmod doesn't really like me editing the .js files for edict points everything else can be easily modified using the cheat menu plugin. For edict points use cheat engine select a process not the application there will be a few of them and for me finding the correct one was a bit of a trial and error pretty sure there is some easy way to tell (like the number of found values?) then you just scan for the current number of edict points x2 then spend 1 point scan again for current x2 till you get 1 result and just edit the value.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just a small sidenote ccmod doesn't really like me editing the .js files for edict points everything else can be easily modified using the cheat menu plugin. For edict points use cheat engine select a process not the application there will be a few of them and for me finding the correct one was a bit of a trial and error pretty sure there is some easy way to tell (like the number of found values?) then you just scan for the current number of edict points x2 then spend 1 point scan again for current x2 till you get 1 result and just edit the value.
I changed daily edict points to 4 and I'm using ccmod. It works fine, I haven't encountered any problems.

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
You are supposed to do the gym job a couple of times to unlock the first gym skill "pull shorts" to use it on the inmates to prompt sex skills. After that use the pull shorts skill and service the inmates a couple of times to unlock the second gym skill "demonstration". Before considering this a possible bug have you actually completed the gym job a bunch of times? Or are we just talking about less than 5 times here?
I see. I kept reloading after getting more passives from battles. I figured there was a passive outside of the job I was missing~

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to customize karryn's hair and shit using imagereplacer? I tried looking on the discord but they just point out to the .js and I'm kinda dumb about it and don't know what to do

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Almost
And what's the problem of locking your edict points? Is it preventing you from acquiring edicts?
It's a hardcoded value of 999 edict points you get.
And the max carryover is addressed modifying the second function.
We are essentially avoiding limits, hence why you see 999 edict points.
If the second function wasn't modified, everytime you sleep you'd be limited to the max between your current edict points and the max carry over. Which I believe is 2 or 3 depending on what you chose as a beginning perk.

If it's breaking functionality elsewhere, lmk.
If not, you're essentially complaining that you always have 999 edict points ;)
If warranted, I can pull everything out into easily setable functions and variables, that would allow you to bypass the normal edict calculations if you want to, and if you want to reset it back to normal you can just change one variable.

Edit:
Okay, I've actually tested this change and it'll allow you to set and learn skills that are available. And all you need to do is set a variable to true or false.

You'll have to modify two files listed here.

First file is RemtairyEdicts.js copy and paste this section over the Edicts section or comment out the original section and paste mine above.
Code:
/////////////

// Edict Points

///////////////

/*

Complain to tetrayrok if things don't work

Usage:

set cheatEdict = true if you want to cheat and the points: to whatever you want to have for edict points

*/

cheat: true,

};

if (Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.cheat === true) return Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints;

};

Game_Actor.prototype.resetEdictPoints = function() {

this.setAsp(Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints);

return;

}

this.setAsp(0);

};

// return Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.edictPoints;

return;

}

this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;

points++;

}

else

points++;

}

let maxCarryover = 0;

points = 0;

};

Game_Actor.prototype.transferEdictPointsToStorage = function() {

return;

}

if(this.stsAsp() > 0) {

this._storedEdictPoints = this.stsAsp();

this.setAsp(0);

}

};

Game_Actor.prototype.transferEdictPointsFromStorage = function() {

return;

}

if(this._storedEdictPoints > 0) {

this.getAsp(this._storedEdictPoints);

}

};
Second. You need to modify this function in FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js
Why do we need to change this?
Because the skillTree system will deny your eligibility to learn edicts even though you have enough edict points based on _stsSp.

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.stsAsp = function() {
        if (Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict) { // complain to tetrayrok if it doesn't work
            this._stsSp = Game_Actor.prototype.cheatEdict.stsAsp;
        }
        return this._stsSp || 0;
    };
How do you use it?

Code:
    cheat: true, <--- setting this to true will give you unlimited edicts to learn stuff because it's forever 50, barring you hasve the gold, setting it to false should revert behaviour to normal
};
Turning off cheat to false should revert everything to normal usage. This way, if you want to revert to original behaviour it's easy to do.

I can probably refactor it to only make changes in RemtairyEdicts, because I noticed skillTree just assigns it's own local variable stsSp from RemtairyEdicts stsAsp but oh well, uh no one is paying me for this and if it works it works.

ENJOY.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
That seems like it has to do with equipments slots, nothing to do with anything I touched. What were you doing when the crash happened?

And for a quick test, you can just turn the edict cheat off and see if it prevents the crash.
Added the lines to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js like you said, started crashing right after that, crashes on start up

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Added the lines to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js like you said, started crashing right after that, crashes on start up
Ok so it seems like wyldmod the preg mod I presume has some incompatible issues, or has made some changes to the original files. Because it works fine for me but I don't have the wyldmod. Probably because it adds additional edicts to the skillTree based on preg or condoms or whatever new edicts.

What happens if you remove the changes to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem? Just comment it out and reboot your game.

Also it seems like the CC_MOD file that comes with the preg mod already includes an edict cheater.....
So I would suggest what you should do is just revert my changes, and look into the options menu of your preg mod to find the cheats for edicts.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes