magicnixon

Oct 1, 2019
On 1.1.0c with gym DLC sometimes during Receptionist job suddenly "process paperwork" option is grayed out for the rest of the duration of the job(is it because the table is covered with semen so the paperwork would get wet?). Also, when this happens there is a sound loop going on like Karryn's giving a blowjob even when she is not. The sound never goes away until job timer runs out. When this happens she can't accept most sexy favours anymore either because of "not enough desire", even though all are at 200+. All you can do is keep choosing Rest until timer runs out. Anybody else experience this? It feels buggy.

Yo Ndak Tau

May 5, 2020
Is there any way to cheat order in the latest version? because everytime I edited the js it always gave me an error which never happened in the last couple versions.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
On 1.1.0c with gym DLC sometimes during Receptionist job suddenly "process paperwork" option is grayed out for the rest of the duration of the job(is it because the table is covered with semen so the paperwork would get wet?). Also, when this happens there is a sound loop going on like Karryn's giving a blowjob even when she is not. The sound never goes away until job timer runs out. When this happens she can't accept most sexy favours anymore either because of "not enough desire", even though all are at 200+. All you can do is keep choosing Rest until timer runs out. Anybody else experience this? It feels buggy.
Gym DLC fucks receptionist side job apparently

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
Need some advice from another modder. I'm working on a recolor and I noticed they used .apng for the cutins. Right now the only way I know to change them is to disassemble the .apng into .png make the edits individually and reassemble into .apng. Is there a simpler way that I just don't know as this method is very time consuming. I wish I had the original files it would be so easy.
cutin_or1_anime.png cutin_or1_anime_blonde.png

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Need some advice from another modder. I'm working on a recolor and I noticed they used .apng for the cutins. Right now the only way I know to change them is to disassemble the .apng into .png make the edits individually and reassemble into .apng. Is there a simpler way that I just don't know as this method is very time consuming. I wish I had the original files it would be so easy.
View attachment 2213657 View attachment 2213658
Are you saying there's not a single apng editor out there?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Download with and you can edit their layers in a single file.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
in what version is this becuse i tried it and it did'nt work
Sorta kinda found solution to this.

Edit- Download Wylds mod to bring back the hair. It WILL work however it will say goth eyes and hair (this is for a future of CC_Mod where goth would become a toggle). However, none of that matters as the next thing you need to do is simply download an older version of CC_Mods Gyaru JS. Which I have linked below, this is the 9.bj VER, and it works well so far no crashes on a modded game. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REPLACE THE GYARU FILE OF CC MOD WITH THIS.

The only thing I can say, is that you will only have access to one slot of Hair and eyes, as the rest requires knowledge i don't have. So, if u wanna change hair color, go into CC_Config and alter the blond hair and Red Eye section as that what becomes available.

Edit 2- THERE IS NOTICABLE SLOW DOWN. This is seen after each action, in battle. But not the overworld.

Edit 3- The Attached CC_Gyaru.JS says it is a virus, it is not. I have run it through 3 threat dectectors, Kasperky, Windows Defender and Malawarebytes. All Negative. HOWEVER if that does concern you, I will line the GITHUB page of CHAINCHARIOT (The original CCMod Maker) if you want to download it yourself.

1670205516200.png 1670205096051.png

Last edited:

Matt44

Aug 3, 2017
I can't get MO2 to work, all the directories are set up correctly and the game launches fine from the folder, even without mods enabled I cannot get it to launch from it.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Is there any way to cheat order in the latest version? because everytime I edited the js it always gave me an error which never happened in the last couple versions.
There's always a way. Be more specific. Did you want no riots to happen? Did you just want to never lose the game? Did you want the ability to set what levels of riots are allowed to happen? What specifically about order do you want to change?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Whatsupp guys! What's good? I hope y'all doing fine!

Guys, Is there any apk port for this game? My phone and all my emulator including joiplay can't handle this awesome game apparently. Always crashes in mid battle, i did some changes on my phone settings, in game setting like battle cutscene and all, and changes my emulator settings but it all the same, still crashes.

Or can anyone gimmie some suggestions on the settings that can run this game smoothly? Any ideas much appreciated, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Pythias

Sep 15, 2022
Sorta kinda found solution to this.

Edit- Download Wylds mod to bring back the hair. It WILL work however it will say goth eyes and hair (this is for a future of CC_Mod where goth would become a toggle). However, none of that matters as the next thing you need to do is simply download an older version of CC_Mods Gyaru JS. Which I have linked below, this is the 9.bj VER, and it works well so far no crashes on a modded game. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REPLACE THE GYARU FILE OF CC MOD WITH THIS.

The only thing I can say, is that you will only have access to one slot of Hair and eyes, as the rest requires knowledge i don't have. So, if u wanna change hair color, go into CC_Config and alter the blond hair and Red Eye section as that what becomes available.

Edit 2- THERE IS NOTICABLE SLOW DOWN. This is seen after each action, in battle. But not the overworld.

Edit 3- The Attached CC_Gyaru.JS says it is a virus, it is not. I have run it through 3 threat dectectors, Kasperky, Windows Defender and Malawarebytes. All Negative. HOWEVER if that does concern you, I will line the GITHUB page of CHAINCHARIOT (The original CCMod Maker) if you want to download it yourself.

View attachment 2214043 View attachment 2214029
Wow she has an amazing outfit with CCMod gyaru, I might try it.

Reactions: redliight
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes