Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
The hell? I didn't even know 'stray male pubic hair' was a thing? Like, I've played a lot of eroge and never seen this stuff. This is arousing to people? I get the pubic hair on the heroine, even the armpit hair, I guess, but..

I'm gonna assume it can be disabled, but man, talk about another few wasted months of developement work (for most of the audience).

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well at least that goes to show, to not trust people that just say that they move on from the project without any evidence. But yeah that post is really.... weird.

I mean first, that they might just release the Gym DLC how it is, when it is clear, that people don't enjoy the Gameplay Loop at all. And there have been more than enough suggestions, that don't involve any new art or something, that would improve it a lot imo and keep the same idea they have.

Then this new cosmetic DLC will be such a very specific fetish, that I don't even see how this is going to sell at all. Don't get me wrong, if he is this excited about something that is still related to KP, who knows what is still possible... but still that should be just some Patch. Not a DLC that almost nobody is going to buy. But hey maybe I am wrong.

On the positiv side, there is another idea for a DLC. So that is at least something. Even if that will probably be not a thing until end 2023 - early 2024.

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
From SubscribeStar posted on Dec. 6th which should answer a couple of the more recent questions that popped up...

December 5th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Hmm, during the afternoon today, I really wasn't looking forward to writing tonight's progress report.

So first thing first, Sachinama is doing well health wise! He says he's doing way better, and we've had a video call last Saturday, and then another video call today a few hours before writing this post, and he looked and sounded good! I didn't see or hear any coughing or attempts to suppress coughing during both calls. So this is very, very good news everyone!!!

Now onto the main topic of both today's post and also the video call we just had, which was what should we do with the gym side job, and KP as a whole.

Basically, I've been stressed out from the huge mental block in regards to the gym side job. Just no matter how I try to think about, I can't really come up with something I would personally like to change about the gym side job. Sachinama recommended that I just take a rest, and rest as long as I need to. And the topic drifted to how maybe I should refocus by trying to think of other stuff, and also how Sachinama would really like to just draw more stuff for the time being.

And while talking about this, I came up with something. This is one of the three original DLC ideas I had for KP, and I figured if Sachinama is open to just drawing something, anything, then I would really, really like for Sachinama to draw this particular thing to add for KP:

Pubic hair.

But not just any old pubic hair. No sir no madam no way. Specifically, stray, loose male pubic hair on Karryn's body.

The mind boggles and explodes.

I personally love the stray pubic hair stuff in other eroges and manga and such. I always thought, man, it would be freaking neat if we can do it for Karryn's Prison too but it's just such a huge undertaking when it's basically a cosmetic-only thing that most people probably don't even want.

But I want it. And Sachinama loved the idea.

And then I realized something. I realized this after we ended the call since it was time for lunch for Sachinama, and it was time for my daily (gotta include this daily part just so everyone knows I try to maintain my hygiene (what is he hiding...)) nightly shower so it was a good time to end the call.

During my shower (daily fyi btw), there was just this explosion of ideas and imagination on how to implement the stray pubic hair. And while I was drying myself off, I realized that I haven't had this much fun and excitement in thinking about Karryn's Prison ever since I decided to delay the Gym DLC to try to figure out on what to change about it. And it is because this is something I want to do and make happen.

So for the time being, since there's a mental deadlock in my brain towards to the Gym DLC, the question of what to do with it is going to be postponed until whenever. Maybe in the end we might decide to just release it as it already is. Who really knows. But since Sachinama wants to slowly get back into doing work again while rehab-ing his eyes, our current focus is going to shift towards to a new potential DLC, a purely cosmetic visual DLC that just adds stray pubic hair on Karryn. Note that we're still in the drawing board stage, literally day one, so there's no definite guarantee we do end up adding stray pubic hair into the game.

I, personally think it would be great and fit the theme of an all-male prison. Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of. Just imagine it, a half naked breathless Karryn covered in semen and stray pubic hairs after a hard gangbang. I think it's fucking hot and I want to see it.

With that all said, it's time to end this week's report! For those who don't keep up with us on Discord, I released a waitress alpha test patch on Discord last week. It contains some experimental changes to the waitress side job, if you're interested in reading up on those changes and maybe even testing the patch out, check out the pinned posts in the #kp-waitress-feedback channel on our Discord!

Alot of people have been getting sick lately, so remember to dress warm, hydrate and stay safe everyone! Take care and I'll talk to you all again next week!

[End of of the SubscribeStar post.]
>woke up
>had some sweet moring coffee
>went to my office
>turn on my PC
>i think "hm is there anything new on F95?"
>open up and immediately sees this
mc-jugger-nuggets.gif

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
From SubscribeStar posted on Dec. 6th which should answer a couple of the more recent questions that popped up...

Hmm, during the afternoon today, I really wasn't looking forward to writing tonight's progress report.

So first thing first, Sachinama is doing well health wise! He says he's doing way better, and we've had a video call last Saturday, and then another video call today a few hours before writing this post, and he looked and sounded good! I didn't see or hear any coughing or attempts to suppress coughing during both calls. So this is very, very good news everyone!!!

Now onto the main topic of both today's post and also the video call we just had, which was what should we do with the gym side job, and KP as a whole.

Basically, I've been stressed out from the huge mental block in regards to the gym side job. Just no matter how I try to think about, I can't really come up with something I would personally like to change about the gym side job. Sachinama recommended that I just take a rest, and rest as long as I need to. And the topic drifted to how maybe I should refocus by trying to think of other stuff, and also how Sachinama would really like to just draw more stuff for the time being.

And while talking about this, I came up with something. This is one of the three original DLC ideas I had for KP, and I figured if Sachinama is open to just drawing something, anything, then I would really, really like for Sachinama to draw this particular thing to add for KP:

Pubic hair.

But not just any old pubic hair. No sir no madam no way. Specifically, stray, loose male pubic hair on Karryn's body.

I personally love the stray pubic hair stuff in other eroges and manga and such. I always thought, man, it would be freaking neat if we can do it for Karryn's Prison too but it's just such a huge undertaking when it's basically a cosmetic-only thing that most people probably don't even want.

And then I realized something. I realized this after we ended the call since it was time for lunch for Sachinama, and it was time for my daily (gotta include this daily part just so everyone knows I try to maintain my hygiene (what is he hiding...)) nightly shower so it was a good time to end the call.

During my shower (daily fyi btw), there was just this explosion of ideas and imagination on how to implement the stray pubic hair. And while I was drying myself off, I realized that I haven't had this much fun and excitement in thinking about Karryn's Prison ever since I decided to delay the Gym DLC to try to figure out on what to change about it. And it is because this is something I want to do and make happen.

So for the time being, since there's a mental deadlock in my brain towards to the Gym DLC, the question of what to do with it is going to be postponed until whenever. Maybe in the end we might decide to just release it as it already is. Who really knows. But since Sachinama wants to slowly get back into doing work again while rehab-ing his eyes, our current focus is going to shift towards to a new potential DLC, a purely cosmetic visual DLC that just adds stray pubic hair on Karryn. Note that we're still in the drawing board stage, literally day one, so there's no definite guarantee we do end up adding stray pubic hair into the game.

I, personally think it would be great and fit the theme of an all-male prison. Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of. Just imagine it, a half naked breathless Karryn covered in semen and stray pubic hairs after a hard gangbang. I think it's fucking hot and I want to see it.

With that all said, it's time to end this week's report! For those who don't keep up with us on Discord, I released a waitress alpha test patch on Discord last week. It contains some experimental changes to the waitress side job, if you're interested in reading up on those changes and maybe even testing the patch out, check out the pinned posts in the #kp-waitress-feedback channel on our Discord!

Alot of people have been getting sick lately, so remember to dress warm, hydrate and stay safe everyone! Take care and I'll talk to you all again next week!

it is sad that pubic hair is the best thing they came up with. i hope it is toggleable, because it seems like a waste of time to me. there are far better mod ideas that have been requested, such as clothes for a start.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

Pubic hair.

You'd have to waterboard me to get me to waste my supporter's time with an announcement like this and think it's actually worthy of the attention of my supporters. This guy is so supremely out of touch it's unreal.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This guy is so supremely out of touch it's unreal.
Well dunno about that on chief. He literally acknowledges in the very post that this is something most people probably don't want but he wants it. + that there is another DLC idea afterwards is somewhat exciting, if it is something like a Nurse Sidejob.

But yeah, I would not be surprised, if some people stop/pause there Support till this DLC is done.

Reactions: ser123

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020

Pubic hair.

How the fuck did he end up considering releasing this stray hair fetish bs when plp ended up criticizing his fan service dlc that nobody asked for. Absolutely disappointing.

Well, game was a blast while it lasted. But considering where this game is heading with this weird ass dlc I'm officially done with this sad cesspool final state of a game. Not sure if there's any future mods that'll come out to pique my interest. The current mods didn't do anything for me, so I doubt I'll be looking forward to coming back to anything.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Pubic hair.

Other than the TMI bit about his hygiene habits not really sure that hair is a thing, if it is for him cool, and its his game so he wants to add it - fine. Sad to hear about the writing block about the Gym DLC and I agree that its often better to do something else and come back to things blocking you, fresh eyes something gets you back on track.

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
No. The game is set up so you will "fail" and slutty her up. It is all based on percentages so even if you have 999999 in all stats, you can still miss an attack, still be knocked out and then groped, forced and all that fun stuff.
Karryn personality as far as i know is based on slut level (How many you have sex based passive) and sex skill level, so set your slut level and current sex experience to 0 quanlinlin dingle

and how the hell did you still got sexually harrased when you have 999999 in all skill when karryn can just kiss them dead or dodge all kind of attack with high agility

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021

Pubic hair.

Uhhhhh...What? I mean okay? As long as that stray pubic hair thing is a TOGGLE. I could care less.

zuber21PL

Sep 21, 2021
My save fille died i have rioting but there is no enemies could someone help me ? my save in attach filles (7zip)

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Guys , I have a question.

Can we make Karryn slut and pure at the same time? I mean, I want her to fuck everybody but she still needs to be pure, she has to protest every time someone wants to fuck him. I don't know if I explained myself clearly but if you understand what I mean please reply :)))

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomServant77

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Guys , I have a question.

Can we make Karryn slut and pure at the same time? I mean, I want her to fuck everybody but she still needs to be pure, she has to protest every time someone wants to fuck him. I don't know if I explained myself clearly but if you understand what I mean please reply :)))
Yeah dude you just need to lock her reaction score at level 1, she has 3 levels of reaction score and higher it gets the sluttier she becomes, you just need to make level 2 and 3 really high so that she never reaches those levels. You can refer to this post for instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-0c-full-remtairy.33777/post-9403613

This is what I did and it worked great for me

Reactions: The wolves
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes