Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Uhhhhh...What? I mean okay? As long as that stray pubic hair thing is a TOGGLE. I could care less.
Stupid take from Rem in my opinion, he says it what the fans want. Yet like with the DLC he misses the mark, its hurt to see a game with a good potential getting butcherd like this.

I'm happy that the artist feels well, hope he doesn't have long covid, since that thing can be a bitch.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Holy crap, my old post got 92 likes *_*
That deserves update.
Also some useful stuff for cheat mod posted before
Code:
        $gameParty.increaseReceptionistSatisfaction(1);
        $gameParty.increaseReceptionistNotoriety(1);
        $gameParty.increaseReceptionistFame(1);
        $gameParty.increaseGloryReputation(1);
        $gameParty.increaseStripClubReputation(1);
        $gameParty.increaseBarReputation(1);
        $gameParty.increaseGloryReputation(1);
        this.setFatigue(0);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_SECRET_CURIOSITY_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_KARRYN_STARE_COCK_ONE_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_THREE_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_RIMJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_FOOTJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_TITTYFUCK_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_PUSSY_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_ANAL_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID);
        this.learnSkill(PASSIVE_SUBDUED_ERECT_COUNT_TWO_ID);
Somebody asked how to get CG... well you could use this
or download actual version (1.0.1j minus censored images) here
My bro, the cg pack link has died, any chance for a reupload?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Huh, that "Stray pubic hair" thing is something I only noticed in certain H-anime. Teruaki Murakami's work, I think?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
im not against it but its kind of weird to do THAT specificly instead of like a whole dirtyness system with karryn looking more and more worn out getting dirty having mascara smear dried cum and pubes all over her, would fit into the game very well considering she can fuck hundreds of dudes and looks the same currently.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
im not against it but its kind of weird to do THAT specificly instead of like a whole dirtyness system with karryn looking more and more worn out getting dirty having mascara smear dried cum and pubes all over her, would fit into the game very well considering she can fuck hundreds of dudes and looks the same currently.
This! Have a dirty/clean system with buffs and debuffs. Also a pubic/armpit hair growth system and she has to shave and wash. Also more passives. THAT would be worth it.

Reactions: eugene67

CircaV3

Dec 10, 2020
Not all that great TBH, getting hit with what seems to be a neverending cycle of shit luck. That's proving to be a massive downer (for all things concerned, not only this modding stuff).

Tl;dr updates on my mods are:
- Cheesy Level 1 defeat blowbang is such a time sink, I'm not too happy with the quality of the current build, but just the number of dicks that needs some rework (mouth + hands + multiple free floating of either side) is demotivating to say the least. Only mouth and left hands are complete.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for guard defeat / final scene CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for lizardman cowgirl CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for yeti carry CGs.
- Added DAP + DVP (QuadP) and angry expression mods for level 3 prison cell defeat CGs (not happy with the current version, might redo it).
- Added DAP only mod to level 2 toilet defeat CGs, vaginal penetrations turn into DAP. Might turn this into proper TAP CGs, maybe.
- Turned werewolf hands into front paws.
- Micro-bikini bar waitress outfit, level 4 multi-pen CGs, level 5 multi-pen CGs, cheesy gloryhole CGs, animated cumshots with visible smegma, etc. have varying levels of work performed on them.
- Other than these, smaller mods like transparent panties, narrow V-shape landing strip and angry expressions for various images are also complete.

Tried logging into the official discord some time ago to post some updates, but it looks like they clamped down on VPN connections or something and could not get in so just threw in the towel over there.

Pictures added, waiting for the game to be fully complete, cutins, DLCs and all, to QA for image issues since the recent cutin updates after release changed the scope once again.

View attachment 1858219 View attachment 1858220 View attachment 1858221 View attachment 1858222 View attachment 1858223 View attachment 1858224 View attachment 1858225 View attachment 1858226 View attachment 1858227 View attachment 1858228 View attachment 1858229 View attachment 1858230
Any reccommended way to follow development/release here?

• Hey there
Reactions: banchoeliasmaru

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This pubic hair dlc is really not my cup of tea and to me it seems like a waste of time.
They could've spent that time on doing something else like making nurse or teacher dlc.
But I'm happy for all of the 10 or so people who have that fetish. I hope atleast those people will be enjoying the dlc when it is released. I know I won't be enjoying it.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
This pubic hair dlc is really not my cup of tea and to me it seems like a waste of time.
They could've spent that time on doing something else like making nurse or teacher dlc.
But I'm happy for all of the 10 or so people who have that fetish. I hope atleast those people will be enjoying the dlc when it is released. I know I won't be enjoying it.
It should be a whole dirty/clean system.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
It should be a whole dirty/clean system.
I believe there is somewhat of a dirty clean system with it, there were other images on the ci-en post where when she walks around the prison, the image of her on the right side will have the hairs still on her....hopefully more than just the hairs could be visible depending on slut level.....but yeah I feel similarly to you o_O

Reactions: DemonLord98

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah lets skip all the cool pregnancy stuff you could have and focus on MALE PUBIC HAIR. What the actual fuck :D
I need you to know, Rem/Sachi had said from the start they would NOT do preg for Karryn. If you have issues with Preg or want to see more, take it up with CC_Mod Devs. For the love of Christ, every time I see "They should do preg" I need ppl to realize this game is "finished" and what we are getting extras. And once more Preg has to be a fetish that is a STRONG vocal minority.

Stupid take from Rem in my opinion, he says it what the fans want. Yet like with the DLC he misses the mark, its hurt to see a game with a good potential getting butcherd like this.

I'm happy that the artist feels well, hope he doesn't have long covid, since that thing can be a bitch.
No, he doesn't say its what the fans want. He said its what HE and SACHI want. " Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of." I understand being miffed about them not working on the DLC, but don't spread misinformation.

And people, just because the dev is doing something THEY like, doesn't mean they are shit or garbage. It's okay to once in a while implement what YOU want in a product which is technically finished. Yall are teetering on REAL ENTILED, for ppl who pirated the game.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I believe there is somewhat of a dirty clean system with it, there were other images on the ci-en post where when she walks around the prison, the image of her on the right side will have the hairs still on her....hopefully more than just the hairs could be visible depending on slut level.....but yeah I feel similarly to you o_O
I hope so. Just a stray hair or 2 like the picture honestly would just be a HUGE waste of time.

Reactions: potatopower

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Sorta kinda found solution to this.

Edit- Download Wylds mod to bring back the hair. It WILL work however it will say goth eyes and hair (this is for a future of CC_Mod where goth would become a toggle). However, none of that matters as the next thing you need to do is simply download an older version of CC_Mods Gyaru JS. Which I have linked below, this is the 9.bj VER, and it works well so far no crashes on a modded game. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REPLACE THE GYARU FILE OF CC MOD WITH THIS.

The only thing I can say, is that you will only have access to one slot of Hair and eyes, as the rest requires knowledge i don't have. So, if u wanna change hair color, go into CC_Config and alter the blond hair and Red Eye section as that what becomes available.

Edit 2- THERE IS NOTICABLE SLOW DOWN. This is seen after each action, in battle. But not the overworld.

Edit 3- The Attached CC_Gyaru.JS says it is a virus, it is not. I have run it through 3 threat dectectors, Kasperky, Windows Defender and Malawarebytes. All Negative. HOWEVER if that does concern you, I will line the GITHUB page of CHAINCHARIOT (The original CCMod Maker) if you want to download it yourself.

View attachment 2214043 View attachment 2214029
Okay, this don't work. Turns out for combat its fine, and bar and receptionist but for sex poses nope. So this is a loss boys.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
well ironically majority of those who actually pay rem like the pubic hair dlc, just that they hope pubic hair is not paid and is including in game system that can be turned on/off

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
well ironically majority of those who actually pay rem like the pubic hair dlc, just that they hope pubic hair is not paid and is including in game system that can be turned on/off
Well, Just saying even if I am active here, I still bought the game on Steam to support the devs. I was also planning on buying the Gym DLC to support them on Steam too, but I kinda hated it.

Reactions: iroke
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes