BeatRoot

May 2, 2022
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
both energy and stamina have to hit zero if u wanna be defeated.
And for the masterbation, either u gotta start with level 2 masterbation(can be chosen at the start of a new game) or need to have enought corruption, prolly like slut lvl 45.
either way ur pleasure needs to be above 30% and u need to be near a couch(found in the guard staion on each level).

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Cheat Engine
No. The game is set up so you will "fail" and slutty her up. It is all based on percentages so even if you have 999999 in all stats, you can still miss an attack, still be knocked out and then groped, forced and all that fun stuff.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Nevermind y'all, the game run smooth when i play at normal difficulty, i dunno why it always crashes when i play at hard difficulty/prisoner mode. Kinda lame...

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Will they ever make a sequel for this? Or continue it in any way now that its finished. I know there is unofficial pregnancy mod, but it would been nice to expand on the idea inside game.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
pubic hair dlc possibly incoming, stray loose pubes all over the warden, especially on the floor 1 defeat scene imagine all the hair in the bar storage room....I hope they make good artistic decisions if they move forward with it or have a disable orrrr make it a paid dlc :coffee:
Like...really? Or are you just fucking with us? lol.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From SubscribeStar posted on Dec. 6th which should answer a couple of the more recent questions that popped up...

December 5th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Hmm, during the afternoon today, I really wasn't looking forward to writing tonight's progress report.

So first thing first, Sachinama is doing well health wise! He says he's doing way better, and we've had a video call last Saturday, and then another video call today a few hours before writing this post, and he looked and sounded good! I didn't see or hear any coughing or attempts to suppress coughing during both calls. So this is very, very good news everyone!!!

Now onto the main topic of both today's post and also the video call we just had, which was what should we do with the gym side job, and KP as a whole.

Basically, I've been stressed out from the huge mental block in regards to the gym side job. Just no matter how I try to think about, I can't really come up with something I would personally like to change about the gym side job. Sachinama recommended that I just take a rest, and rest as long as I need to. And the topic drifted to how maybe I should refocus by trying to think of other stuff, and also how Sachinama would really like to just draw more stuff for the time being.

And while talking about this, I came up with something. This is one of the three original DLC ideas I had for KP, and I figured if Sachinama is open to just drawing something, anything, then I would really, really like for Sachinama to draw this particular thing to add for KP:

Pubic hair.

But not just any old pubic hair. No sir no madam no way. Specifically, stray, loose male pubic hair on Karryn's body.

The mind boggles and explodes.

I personally love the stray pubic hair stuff in other eroges and manga and such. I always thought, man, it would be freaking neat if we can do it for Karryn's Prison too but it's just such a huge undertaking when it's basically a cosmetic-only thing that most people probably don't even want.

But I want it. And Sachinama loved the idea.

And then I realized something. I realized this after we ended the call since it was time for lunch for Sachinama, and it was time for my daily (gotta include this daily part just so everyone knows I try to maintain my hygiene (what is he hiding...)) nightly shower so it was a good time to end the call.

During my shower (daily fyi btw), there was just this explosion of ideas and imagination on how to implement the stray pubic hair. And while I was drying myself off, I realized that I haven't had this much fun and excitement in thinking about Karryn's Prison ever since I decided to delay the Gym DLC to try to figure out on what to change about it. And it is because this is something I want to do and make happen.

So for the time being, since there's a mental deadlock in my brain towards to the Gym DLC, the question of what to do with it is going to be postponed until whenever. Maybe in the end we might decide to just release it as it already is. Who really knows. But since Sachinama wants to slowly get back into doing work again while rehab-ing his eyes, our current focus is going to shift towards to a new potential DLC, a purely cosmetic visual DLC that just adds stray pubic hair on Karryn. Note that we're still in the drawing board stage, literally day one, so there's no definite guarantee we do end up adding stray pubic hair into the game.

I, personally think it would be great and fit the theme of an all-male prison. Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of. Just imagine it, a half naked breathless Karryn covered in semen and stray pubic hairs after a hard gangbang. I think it's fucking hot and I want to see it.

With that all said, it's time to end this week's report! For those who don't keep up with us on Discord, I released a waitress alpha test patch on Discord last week. It contains some experimental changes to the waitress side job, if you're interested in reading up on those changes and maybe even testing the patch out, check out the pinned posts in the #kp-waitress-feedback channel on our Discord!

Alot of people have been getting sick lately, so remember to dress warm, hydrate and stay safe everyone! Take care and I'll talk to you all again next week!

[End of of the SubscribeStar post.]

EDIT: Look y'all, I feel this needs to be said, I'm just sharing Rem's progress report post here. Please don't send the hate my way, thanks. I'm not the devs. ^^" Personally, I think the whole "Stray Pubic Hair from Male Prisoners" DLC is a weird idea, but if that's something that someone out there likes and is looking forward to then I'm happy for you. However, even Rem himself thought:
It's [going to be] such a huge undertaking [even] when it's basically a cosmetic-only thing that most people probably don't even want.
...which just means it will hold up other aspects of the game such as the aforementioned Gym DLC. But on the other hand, the devs said that they've been kinda stuck (mentally) on how to progress forward on that and other things. So if this injects some positive energy into the devs to help them get out of their rut, then that should be okay. After all they should probably enjoy what they do so that ultimately they can greater improve KP for all us fans to enjoy, right? Yeah, it sucks that they're taking time away from other things to do this but I still won't fault them for it.
Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of.
They're aware that there might be some backlash for them spending time working on it, but y'know, I still wish them all the best. (And I'm glad to hear that their health is getting better, btw.) I just hope it doesn't take an inordinate amount of time to complete it before going back to the more interesting additions to the game. I certainly hope it's togglable -- an option to turn it on or off -- when this cosmetic DLC finally drops. In any event, hope everyone stays safe and happy out there. Cheers!

Last edited:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
From SubscribeStar posted on Dec. 6th which should answer a couple of the more recent questions that popped up...

December 5th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Hmm, during the afternoon today, I really wasn't looking forward to writing tonight's progress report.

So first thing first, Sachinama is doing well health wise! He says he's doing way better, and we've had a video call last Saturday, and then another video call today a few hours before writing this post, and he looked and sounded good! I didn't see or hear any coughing or attempts to suppress coughing during both calls. So this is very, very good news everyone!!!

Now onto the main topic of both today's post and also the video call we just had, which was what should we do with the gym side job, and KP as a whole.

Basically, I've been stressed out from the huge mental block in regards to the gym side job. Just no matter how I try to think about, I can't really come up with something I would personally like to change about the gym side job. Sachinama recommended that I just take a rest, and rest as long as I need to. And the topic drifted to how maybe I should refocus by trying to think of other stuff, and also how Sachinama would really like to just draw more stuff for the time being.

And while talking about this, I came up with something. This is one of the three original DLC ideas I had for KP, and I figured if Sachinama is open to just drawing something, anything, then I would really, really like for Sachinama to draw this particular thing to add for KP:

Pubic hair.

But not just any old pubic hair. No sir no madam no way. Specifically, stray, loose male pubic hair on Karryn's body.

The mind boggles and explodes.

I personally love the stray pubic hair stuff in other eroges and manga and such. I always thought, man, it would be freaking neat if we can do it for Karryn's Prison too but it's just such a huge undertaking when it's basically a cosmetic-only thing that most people probably don't even want.

But I want it. And Sachinama loved the idea.

And then I realized something. I realized this after we ended the call since it was time for lunch for Sachinama, and it was time for my daily (gotta include this daily part just so everyone knows I try to maintain my hygiene (what is he hiding...)) nightly shower so it was a good time to end the call.

During my shower (daily fyi btw), there was just this explosion of ideas and imagination on how to implement the stray pubic hair. And while I was drying myself off, I realized that I haven't had this much fun and excitement in thinking about Karryn's Prison ever since I decided to delay the Gym DLC to try to figure out on what to change about it. And it is because this is something I want to do and make happen.

So for the time being, since there's a mental deadlock in my brain towards to the Gym DLC, the question of what to do with it is going to be postponed until whenever. Maybe in the end we might decide to just release it as it already is. Who really knows. But since Sachinama wants to slowly get back into doing work again while rehab-ing his eyes, our current focus is going to shift towards to a new potential DLC, a purely cosmetic visual DLC that just adds stray pubic hair on Karryn. Note that we're still in the drawing board stage, literally day one, so there's no definite guarantee we do end up adding stray pubic hair into the game.

I, personally think it would be great and fit the theme of an all-male prison. Some fans might feel this is not worth our time spending it on a cosmetic DLC, but it is something both me and Sachinama enjoy the concept of. Just imagine it, a half naked breathless Karryn covered in semen and stray pubic hairs after a hard gangbang. I think it's fucking hot and I want to see it.

With that all said, it's time to end this week's report! For those who don't keep up with us on Discord, I released a waitress alpha test patch on Discord last week. It contains some experimental changes to the waitress side job, if you're interested in reading up on those changes and maybe even testing the patch out, check out the pinned posts in the #kp-waitress-feedback channel on our Discord!

Alot of people have been getting sick lately, so remember to dress warm, hydrate and stay safe everyone! Take care and I'll talk to you all again next week!

[End of of the SubscribeStar post.]
If they're adding dudes pubic hair, they've gotta expand the role of Karryn's.

• Love
Reactions: DemonLord98
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes