Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Ok so it seems like wyldmod the preg mod I presume has some incompatible issues, or has made some changes to the original files. Because it works fine for me but I don't have the wyldmod. Probably because it adds additional edicts to the skillTree based on preg or condoms or whatever new edicts.

What happens if you remove the changes to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem? Just comment it out and reboot your game.
Correct! just did that, copied and pasted the changes to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem again and it worked just perfectly, now i have infinite edict points.
It seems that there was an extra space or comma somwhere along the line.
TY!

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Correct! just did that, copied and pasted the changes to FTKR_SkillTreeSystem again and it worked just perfectly, now i have infinite edict points.
It seems that there was an extra space or comma somwhere along the line.
TY!
Oh. Great!

Just FYI, your pregmod already includes an edict cheater. But if everything works right now just leave it.

Loor_Laulel

Nov 18, 2022
Ex-secretary gone wild
You’ll get this passive eventually by losing and having 10 sexual partner
Can anyone tell me how to do it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I think you didn't answer my question. Ask at Where can I find the reputation of jobs and change it?
If only there was a search function you can use to find things.
If only there was a 1670058999297.png in op to find things even easier.
If only people had eyes and could read.
I guess I'm asking for too much.
But don't worry, we will directly download info into your brain, you just need to wait for another 100 or so years before we develop the technology to do it.
verified.png

Last edited:

catofchaos

Apr 19, 2018
I can't get ccmod and the extra outfits to work together well, the 2 waitress outfits get replaced by the normal one after 5 seconds when selecting to use them. Any ideas? Link is the outfits.

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
Does the naked tweak still work on the newest version?

ramoni booooy

Dec 26, 2017
i put the dlc patch on the game and now, on the defeated sex scenes they never over. always appears a text like " (characther name) take his pants off " how i fix that?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
View attachment 2211490

And here I hoped that if it would be on the First Page, this would stop. Oh I am such a fool. Do not use the Gym DLC unless you really really want to test it. It bugs your game and saves.
Well, it is a bit vague: "may not". Also, it isn't big, bold and red enough. But even if it was, I doubt it would stop some blind people from downloading it and complaining about it.
Imo it should be deleted from op completely, keeping up a broken and unsupported dlc isn't really helping anyone.

danicos

May 7, 2018
Well, it is a bit vague: "may not". Also, it isn't big, bold and red enough. But even if it was, I doubt it would stop some blind people from downloading it and complaining about it.
Imo it should be deleted from op completely, keeping up a broken and unsupported dlc isn't really helping anyone.
Well i guess i'm one of those blind ppl, who is thankfull that the link to the dlc exists. i've installed it along with ccmod and got no problems whatsoever. Check the dlc, see what it replaces,see what it adds, not that hard is it.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

CoastGhost

May 13, 2022
Anyone have a endgame save file that works with version 1.07? Because I believe that is what is causing the issue. If you use a old save file from a previous version with the gym DLC.

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
how to keep karryn shy and not slutty while doing a sex run? i enjoy it more when she is still arrogant and innocent

Last edited:
Reactions: boobasnoopa
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes