Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Well, Just saying even if I am active here, I still bought the game on Steam to support the devs. I was also planning on buying the Gym DLC to support them on Steam too, but I kinda hated it.
i actually same as you, I'm a bit disappointed, a bit, but I'm talking about those who subs to them, their money got sucked every month

Reactions: iroke

BBC King

May 8, 2021
For anyone too lazy to look at the original post, here's a teaser of the update :HideThePain: View attachment 2218318
That isnt a teaser, that is 2 minutes in adobe photoshop. Scratch that, 1 minute.

Such a disappointment, they do all this hype for the GYM DLC only to say "fuck it we arent releasing it we arent happy"...and now we get to wait MORE months for fucking scribbles on the face as "DLC" lmfao someone tell these idiots what DLC means please.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Instead of trying to lock passives, you can reverse sensitivity effects of passives, so she will be numb instead of sensitive. That will make game easier to play as karryn will be less orgasming and you'll be more in control. You can do this easily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never properly thanked you. But this solution actually mitigated that atrocious 96 orgasms per second and kept her smug face in battle far longer, only after she got like 200 or something passives her dialog changed. This kind of balance this game needs because even if you want to have slut girl those orgasms are getting annoying really fast. So kudos for the help.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
If male pubic hair is what keeps Rem and Sach continue to work on this game, then so be it. But I do want nurse or teacher Karryn badly. I'd prefer Karryn "teaching" the patients/students about their "problems", not collecting more hairs.
Don't buy the DLC if you don't like it, don't signel the devs that this is a good DLC. If you don't like don't buy. People need to know that the languages that Devs understand the most is $$$. If people don't put their money where their mouth is then the devs the wrong signal and think that its good, and they need to make more of it.

Rem needs to know, what the fans want to see in the game. Which is more poses, costumes, intreasting minigames and hack a better story DLC if he is in the mood(Which from the last update it seems he wants to continue working on karryan, insted moving from it).

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
That isnt a teaser, that is 2 minutes in adobe photoshop. Scratch that, 1 minute.

Such a disappointment, they do all this hype for the GYM DLC only to say "fuck it we arent releasing it we arent happy"...and now we get to wait MORE months for fucking scribbles on the face as "DLC" lmfao someone tell these idiots what DLC means please.
uh.. mistah ugly, rem was actually gonna realese the gym dlc and he actually excited about it, he though that the fans will happy about it and worship it like it was their gods but no, the fans was like "WHAT only for slutty tutty biggity karyn o_O?, and what is this i'm not gonna get harrased by those gentlemen of convicts o_O? Nope throw this hard working trash and make me new one ASAP! chop chop"

and i like to belive that rem aren't that stupid to charge 1 minute of potoshop and adding layer and coding, and if they do i hope it's not more than 1$, truth is the game was rigged completed from the start

M1KUHATSUN9

Jun 16, 2022
Is it just me or is there no save folder now?
Where do I put save files now
as my exprience from other games, you can start new game, play until you can save, save in any file u want, then the save folder appear in the www, put the save file in that folder and you're good to go

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the game files, so that your standard attacks and skills do not count towards sadism? Trying to roleplay a bit to go into masochism but it's impossible if you don't lose on purpose the entire time.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
pretty lame for them to make a "DLC" about stray pubes, if they at least added some more pubic hair variations for Karryn then I would be on board with it but oh well. I still think it would have been a better idea if they did something with their scrapped idea of the dogeza pose or skill.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
pretty lame for them to make a "DLC" about stray pubes, if they at least added some more pubic hair variations for Karryn then I would be on board with it but oh well. I still think it would have been a better idea if they did something with their scrapped idea of the dogeza pose or skill.
Are these... from somewhere??

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
This has probably been brought up before, but I've been getting stuck in never-ending fuck battles after Karryn loses a regular battle.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes