Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone has a save just before final battle with very little sexual passives? i have way too many passives and its impossible to beat the boss. Thanks

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Is there any way to have her be super slutty as soon as you start the game? Like having Karryn fuck the first inmate she faces in battle?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Okay then what's better, copy the dlc in or keep it 1.1.0? I don't want any gamebreaking bugs.
did you read on the first post where it says the gym dlc is not compatable? or the hundred or so other posts in the last few weeks that say the gym dlc is bugged?

Last edited:

a37309546

Aug 16, 2018
Help ! How to get sex toys ( rotor, libo ) for toilet scence ? and How make enemy likely use sex toys on character ( fight 10 battle with enemy have sex toy but they don't use it )

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
But bugged how? I just copied it over and it works normally. The gym on the 3rd floor, right?
Like making sex scenes unable to end, prisoners not fucking Karryn in certain scenarios where they should, etc.

It really shouldn't be used on a normal installation.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Help ! How to get sex toys ( rotor, libo ) for toilet scence ? and How make enemy likely use sex toys on character ( fight 10 battle with enemy have sex toy but they don't use it )
Let the nerds have their way with you.
You can see the small pink icon for dildo and anal beads under some of them.
If they have low stats they will usually come before they use them, so up the stats, and use sexual attacks, wait for turn, kiss, flaunt, and so on if you don`t have sexual attacks yet.

Reactions: a37309546

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
To take my mind off the controversy surrounding the "Stray Pubes" DLC, I decided to try my hand at some amateur modding for the RemLines in www/loc. Here is what I've added so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, when I replay the boss battle with Aron to test it out, the added lines doesn't appear. I can only assume that I must have missed a step to get them to trigger properly. Does anyone here know how to do so?
Line editing is a great way to pass the time between updates. Could you have missed the slut level requirements to get those lines to start?

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
Is there a way to remove specific edicts that we've already learned? Thank you!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes