mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way to remove specific edicts that we've already learned? Thank you!
Removing edicts can either be easy or more complicated, depending on what edict you want to remove. Removing them is easy in general, but there may be situations where more removals are necessary to keep the game state logically sound.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tockity

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
never could figure out how to get cock stare to have no cooldown in the JS files, cant find it anymore, got all the other skills on no cooldown but cockstare, shtts a pain

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Karryn is a victim. In the new game you'll be the one corrupting the inmates with similar gameplay.
How the gameplay was going to be is kinda obvious. Karryn being one of the victims was a surprise though. If do you know, will any of the events of Karryn's prison come to play for their next game? Or it's just all ideas at this point?

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
pretty lame for them to make a "DLC" about stray pubes, if they at least added some more pubic hair variations for Karryn then I would be on board with it but oh well. I still think it would have been a better idea if they did something with their scrapped idea of the dogeza pose or skill.
Why make actual content when you can just make a couple of squiggly line in Paint 3D?

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud
Dec 21, 2017
~!WIP!~
Here's a version of Karryn's Prison I've been working on.

DOWNLOAD:
gofile.io/d/hXTe4l

Changes include:
Decrypted files
Conversion to RPG Maker MZ
Inclusion of the .rmmzproject file for personal editing if you want.
Updated NW.js to the latest version
Custom CCMod override making it a spiritual successor to my BBC mod from forever ago
Changed some graphics to MZ ones
Changed some audio to MZ ones
Lossless optimization of .ogg files
Removal of censored files
Removal of non-english files
Touchups of certain images (the bar table and big slime)
Inclusion of CCMod, Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, and Mouse Desire Control

NOT INCLUDED:
The Gym DLC (DO NOT TRY TO USE IT!)
The Image Replacer mod and friends (Not compatible with the decrypted files. Still looking into it.)

TO DO:
Lossless optimization of the .png files. (Takes about a week of processing time.)
Touchups of other files, like the background images.

READ OR DIE!
DO NOT change Karryn's voice to japanese! The audio files have been removed.
DO NOT change the language from English to anything else. The non-english files have been removed.

Note:
You can consider this a "compressed" version of Karryn's Prison although that wasn't my only goal obviously.
I keep getting messages about an update to my BBC mod by people who don't realize that it's apart of CCMod now and has been for awhile. This is for them really. I'd also like to thank those people for their enthusiasm and the kind words. Also if there are any problems, notify me.

~ENJOY~

Sevatar84

Aug 12, 2019
I come across something I haven't been able to replicate and I was hoping people could help.

I finished fighting the guards outside the office once, the screen had a pink haze to it, and I could fight everyone. It was fun but I'm not sure what I did. Any help would be awesome.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I come across something I haven't been able to replicate and I was hoping people could help.

I finished fighting the guards outside the office once, the screen had a pink haze to it, and I could fight everyone. It was fun but I'm not sure what I did. Any help would be awesome.
That's "scandalous mode." Her clothes are damaged and she's drawing more attention. You can end it by sleeping.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
did you read on the first post where it says the gym dlc is not compatable? or the hundred or so other posts in the last few weeks that say the gym dlc is bugged?
you can play the dlc if you copy the main game into the dlc then you have the last version of the game with the dlc you overwrite all the bugs archives and its work for me, all is alright in the free mode but i dont know if you play again since the begining you may have bugs but for sure the waitress job glory hole striper gym and recepcionist have 0 bugs and nobody dance around and endless cuming in scandalous mode and in the battles

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a specific way to trigger it? Getting stripped in combat doesn't seem to do it.
When you get stripped in combat, her clothes take damage, if they take enough damage it triggers scandalous mode. As she gets stripped more, she'll gain passives to make it easier to damage her clothing.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
then you overwrite all the bugs
Holy shit thank you so much!!! Why didn't anyone ever thought of this?!
I also found a way to disable all the bugs of gym dlc. Copy this code into a notepad file and save it in the same folder as nw.exe then change file name to gym dlc bug disabler.exe:
Code:
if(gym.bug==true)
    {
        archives.overwrite();
    }

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Removing edicts can either be easy or more complicated, depending on what edict you want to remove. Removing them is easy in general, but there may be situations where more removals are necessary to keep the game state logically sound.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worked perfectly, thanks so much!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes