Oct 12, 2018
so its "finished" then? this game feels like such a let down after meltys quest
Been a long while since I've played Melty's, but for the most part I kind of just recall it being, albeit rather high quality and pretty expansive, mostly standard faire RPG Maker stuff. Karryn's Prison isn't a perfect game for sure, but the gameplay systems themselves do a *lot* for me in terms of enjoying it, both as far as the hentai goes, and it being an actual game.

Of course, could definitely see how someone might have gripes with the gameplay itself after playing for a bit, but its a definitive classic as far I'm concerned, and it's at least caught on somewhat considering there's now at least 2-3 games emulating a similar type of combat sex/corruption and stat tracking and all that. Really the only thing I DO wish it had more in terms of fetish content was some form of pregnancy/breeding, but hey, at least mods have pretty much covered that.

Oct 12, 2018
Man i wonder when the GYM Update will come, I dont mind if it takes a long time, I just hope the dev didnt give up on it.
Considering the developer, pretty strong chances that it will actually come out at some point. I don't keep up with the game but its what's taken up most of their time in terms of development aside from QoL/bugfixing the base game, and the actual version of the Gym DLC on here is more or less a beta/demo of the content it'll feature, at least that was my understanding when I downloaded it for myself awhile back.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
How the gameplay was going to be is kinda obvious. Karryn being one of the victims was a surprise though. If do you know, will any of the events of Karryn's prison come to play for their next game? Or it's just all ideas at this point?
Both games are set in the same universe. You'll be cooperating with Fort Ganon a lot.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Imagine a hentai game getting updates that only change gameplay aspects instead of adding new content. This ain't no MMO damnit, it needs more sex scenes.
Kinda hard to do that when the Sachinama was gone for November, due to surgery and Covid. Remtairy's a coder and writer, not a lot he can do when his artist can't work.

You also just got the Gym DLC beta last month, which has several sex scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Been a long while since I've played Melty's, but for the most part I kind of just recall it being, albeit rather high quality and pretty expansive, mostly standard faire RPG Maker stuff. Karryn's Prison isn't a perfect game for sure, but the gameplay systems themselves do a *lot* for me in terms of enjoying it, both as far as the hentai goes, and it being an actual game.

Of course, could definitely see how someone might have gripes with the gameplay itself after playing for a bit, but its a definitive classic as far I'm concerned, and it's at least caught on somewhat considering there's now at least 2-3 games emulating a similar type of combat sex/corruption and stat tracking and all that. Really the only thing I DO wish it had more in terms of fetish content was some form of pregnancy/breeding, but hey, at least mods have pretty much covered that.
didnt know the mods part even tho it seems like a pain in the ass to install

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Whats the Cheat Parameter or where is the command line to increase Edict Points? Wanna max everything on Day 1.

Oct 12, 2018
didnt know the mods part even tho it seems like a pain in the ass to install
They aren't too difficult, it mostly just comes down to whether they are properly updated to the current version. I could upload an old version of the game that has some of the more popular mods like the one that includes pregnancy among some other changes that generally make the game a bit more difficult/sexual, albeit a lot of the difficulty bits are optional with some tinkering in a text file. It also includes a mod that adds a bunch of cheat codes to the game effectively.

Though, really probably jsut better off waiting for someone to either upload the current version with the CCmod, or to get some confirmations that the CCmod is properly updated for the current version. Not sure myself how well updated it is at this point.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
They aren't too difficult, it mostly just comes down to whether they are properly updated to the current version. I could upload an old version of the game that has some of the more popular mods like the one that includes pregnancy among some other changes that generally make the game a bit more difficult/sexual, albeit a lot of the difficulty bits are optional with some tinkering in a text file. It also includes a mod that adds a bunch of cheat codes to the game effectively.

Though, really probably jsut better off waiting for someone to either upload the current version with the CCmod, or to get some confirmations that the CCmod is properly updated for the current version. Not sure myself how well updated it is at this point.
It would be awesome if you could share it while I wait for someone to share what you said

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys what would be the optimal equipment? if you dont mind aswering and the uniform upgrades have visual changes or its always the same outfit? cause that would be awesome oh and can guard aggression be lowered in some way? btw you can lower the game difficulty lvl but you cant rise it right? and in which lvl are the ww unlocked? I want them to take her first time xD oh autosave cant be turned off? this doesnt change anything right just a record wfqwfq.JPG

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes