JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just wondering how corrupt Karryn can get, What I mean to say is Karryn going from strict Warden to actually taking over The Gang that she now services on a daily basis. I mean she kind of transforms the prison into a criminal resort. Depending on her choice and skill. Its Tortuga. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Just wondering how corrupt Karryn can get, What I mean to say is Karryn going from strict Warden to actually taking over The Gang that she now services on a daily basis. I mean she kind of transforms the prison into a criminal resort. Depending on her choice and skill. Its Tortuga. LOL.
She literally becomes a brainless cumrag. How more corrupt do you want her to become lmao

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
Did they fix the endless defeat scene bug? I encountered it every few defeats or so were one guy would just constantly switch position every frame. The scene would just continue forever. Restarting the game would sometimes fix the issue but sometimes not :/

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Looks like some nice changes for the bar job.
when I last played it the job became a chore to do at higher sluttiness because she would be harassed all the time and drop the tray before even being able to serve a single drink, so it became horrible to even get her drunk.

• Sad
Reactions: IPRA
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes