Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There has been no official stattement on any other DLC aside from Gym and possibily the stray pubic hair. And I wouldn't expect any more past that, as they would really like to move to another project.
Well I mean he did say, that they have 3 possible ideas for DLC (1 being Gym and now the pubic hair thing). So as long as they don't say something else, I don't trust anybody anymore, what they "think" they are gonna do.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
The bar got updated - good, but not enough. I can be hated for this opinion, but:

In comparison to Receptionist and Stripper jobs, bar is still quite complicated as it requires a lot of clicks and each action takes a little in-bar-shift time and grinding bar for 25 mins overall is much longer and more complicated than receptionist job for 50 mins.

There should be more extended and exclusive bar harassment scenes that spend more in-bar-shift time and removes the anger of patrons because of Karryn being harassed as it's a public place and everyone sees that. Perhaps Karryn could do a small under-table blowjob, sit on someone's lap while kissing other guy and being groped by the third one. Bar is not that rewarding in terms of content in comparison to other jobs.

Some rework is required, but I doubt that Rem have plans for that as it's just complicated and maybe not worth at the current stage of the game.

The game itself is a huge success for its creator, but bar and lack of professions on levels 4 and 5 is a bit underwhelming. Levels 4 and 5 are done without any inspiration overall, as if Rem wanted to finish the game as soon as possible and no longer desired to make it more complicated than it is now - I can understand that and not blaming him and I hope that he got some learnings from this. I wish him a huge success with the next project.
and with the latest update will be more difficult the bar, because we'll be not be able to choose little time to pass that nightmare due to Sachi has cut off that option...

• Angry
Reactions: Necreonlord4

FlyingMAchine

Aug 31, 2017
As a heads up the gym DLC causes breaking errors with the latest version. If you already added the dlc you can disable the dlc by deleting the Z_Gym file in the ~/www/data folder. That way you won't have to redownload the entire game.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Well I mean he did say, that they have 3 possible ideas for DLC (1 being Gym and now the pubic hair thing). So as long as they don't say something else, I don't trust anybody anymore, what they "think" they are gonna do.
May 30th Progress report source

" So the Gym side job is gonna be a little different from the rest of the game while still using the same systems. Frankly speaking, the Gym side job will most likely be the first and final DLC side job that will be added to the game. While brainstorming about the Gym, next game, and all kinds of stuff, I basically envisioned 1~3 total DLCs for Karryn's Prison. 1~3 means that I have three ideas of what type of things to add, including the gym, but I'm undecided if I'm going stop after the Gym side job is completed, or add one or two non side job related DLCs for the game. I'm heavily leaning on scraping one of three ideas for the next game instead of pushing it to get added for KP."

I never said no more DLC would be coming, just to not expect any more.

deru

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to make the DLC work? On launch I get "Failed to load: audio/voice/voice_karryns_title_4_en.ogg". Is waiting for a patch the only option?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

kazekage22

Jul 27, 2017
you can find it all on the discord both the standard version and goth version, as well as several other mods such as Sushi's outfit pack and a few QoL mods.
cause been searching the 1 that has been modded, im not very good at installing all the mods, keep getting errors messages. do i look under kp-cc-mod ?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a way to make the DLC work? On launch I get "Failed to load: audio/voice/voice_karryns_title_4_en.ogg". Is waiting for a patch the only option?
Presently no, it was beta release as it is. PerhapsRem will update it later.
cause been searching the 1 that has been modded, im not very good at installing all the mods, keep getting errors messages. do i look under kp-cc-mod ?
Yes, all the mods are pinned in their respective channels.

FlyingMAchine

Aug 31, 2017
Easy answer: If you go back to an earlier version the DLC was meant for.

Tough answer: Debug it and fix it. To fix that error I would imagine you could just create that file at that location. It's just a audio file so you could grab another file in that folder, copy it and rename it to the missing file from the error. It's play the wrong file but at least it won't break. You could attempt to get into the code since it's just javascript and try and fix the logic but that's going to take some effort.

I wouldn't recommend this though since who know how many files you'll need to make and even if you do idk what other problems you could have after that and if they are as easily solvable.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ho-ly crap. I avoided this game because of one important tag for me.. and that is pregnancy. And now I see mod for that??!!!
Finally thank you!
ccmod has been around for several years. it gets updated often to keep up with changes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's been a while since i looked at karryn's prison and i see something called "Gym DLC" and the latest verison isn't compatible with it. What is the Gym DLC?
My question is, should I wait till the game has a COMPLETED COMPLETION tag to download it, or is the regular COMPLETED version ok? lol

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
after putting more than 100 hours into this game, just now i realize how stupid I am, i try playing casual sex focused karryn on PRISONER mode

• Haha
Reactions: VeryVexxing
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes