ich0

Dec 14, 2018
It's been a while since i looked at karryn's prison and i see something called "Gym DLC" and the latest verison isn't compatible with it. What is the Gym DLC?
My question is, should I wait till the game has a COMPLETED COMPLETION tag to download it, or is the regular COMPLETED version ok? lol
The game is sold in steam as a full game and nobody has a problem with this.
The Gym-DLC is only a minigame. I think you can play the game multiple times and it doesn’t seem to have problems with savegame compatibility.
I dont think there is a good argument for not playing it (if you want to play it :-D )

after putting more than 100 hours into this game, just now i realize how stupid I am, i try playing casual sex focused karryn on PRISONER mode
I have the same problem? I am happy that the mod now only summons one new prisoner as reinforcement, but I am not really sure if you can finish the game, without a lot of luck and mainly fucking.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Ran into a bug where moving your save from 1.1.0c to 1.1.1 locks out the time selection before doing jobs, automatically choosing it for you.
If anyone got a fix, thanks in advance.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I hasn't been update in a looooooooooooooooooong time.
Mainly because after 1.0 there's been a constant onslaught of minor updates that would keep breaking it.
If they haven't given up altogether they're probably waiting for the game to stop being updated so they can work on it again.
1670784855452.png

commit history says last update was done 3 days ago. didn't know 3 days was a "loooooong time".

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I have the same problem? I am happy that the mod now only summons one new prisoner as reinforcement, but I am not really sure if you can finish the game, without a lot of luck and mainly fucking.
The battle isn't the problem with me, in fact it's still manageable even with +200% sensitivity in all part with high enough endurance and energy and mostly rallying on bj skill to secure safety first cuz there's passive that let you use bj first on enemy no matter how fast they are, and yes i finish the game with slutty karryn on prisoner, but the side job that hard to complete for me especially bar job, and now that rem remove choosing how long working on side job system, now its from hell to impossible

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I'm a bit pissed off right now.

I have beaten the game before without bugs. By version 1.10, there was an issue with partners dancing around when Karryn lost a fight, so they never came and these scenes lasted forever.

I downloaded the latest version, which said that bug was fixed... and it isn't. I went to the strip job, called the inmates to a private dance and they have been petting Karryn with their dicks in all of her holes.

If the game is gonna keep being buggy in this part, maybe the dev should implement some emergency exit to avoid ruining the game.

EDIT: Also, would be nice if the game allowed me to check the pleasure bar of partners in defeat scenes, private dances, etc.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
Having issues where I get stuck after losing all energy and stamina in the "post-loss" battle. I have no idea how to fix this. I'm using the pregnancy mod if it matters. Basically the fight will never finish, one of the people repeatedly enters and leaves Karryn, never reaching orgasm. Any idea how to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The bar got updated - good, but not enough. I can be hated for this opinion, but:

In comparison to Receptionist and Stripper jobs, bar is still quite complicated as it requires a lot of clicks and each action takes a little in-bar-shift time and grinding bar for 25 mins overall is much longer and more complicated than receptionist job for 50 mins.

There should be more extended and exclusive bar harassment scenes that spend more in-bar-shift time and removes the anger of patrons because of Karryn being harassed as it's a public place and everyone sees that. Perhaps Karryn could do a small under-table blowjob, sit on someone's lap while kissing other guy and being groped by the third one. Bar is not that rewarding in terms of content in comparison to other jobs.

Some rework is required, but I doubt that Rem have plans for that as it's just complicated and maybe not worth at the current stage of the game.

The game itself is a huge success for its creator, but bar and lack of professions on levels 4 and 5 is a bit underwhelming. Levels 4 and 5 are done without any inspiration overall, as if Rem wanted to finish the game as soon as possible and no longer desired to make it more complicated than it is now - I can understand that and not blaming him and I hope that he got some learnings from this. I wish him a huge success with the next project.
The Bar job is the best one. The others are a little boring, lol.

Reactions: Tw@Computers

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
My man, CCMod has been being maintained and supported, aside from hair color and skin tone parts of it. But besides that's it's been working since release.

Now I don't know if this update breaks it or not, but noone has said that it has.
All I know is it says the last supported update was .9 something.
Haven't really checked if it actually works, but I know they posted here or somewhere saying they were waiting for the alphabet to stop.

• Angry

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
All I know is it says the last supported update was .9 something.
Haven't really checked if it actually works, but I know they posted here or somewhere saying they were waiting for the alphabet to stop.
yeah that's not the maintained one. chain has long been absent. wyldspace has been updating it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes