Mar 16, 2021
Hi all
any one having a problem with getting stuck after losing in ver 1.1.1?
it didn't happen in ver 1.1.0b (with the gym dlc on it) for me
(i moved my saved file from ver 1.1.0b to ver 1.1.1 (didn't add the dlc))

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
You mean like having a threesome with said "new female character"?
threesome or ability to play as a nurse ( NEW character !) or become a nurse (new vacancy / job) ... There are many nuances, but this moment suggests itself in the game ...

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So it takes place after then? Are we getting a tsundere or slut Karryn?

Edit: Hang on a moment. Is this even confirmed? Can you provide some solid proof so we can see if this is legit? Not sure why I'm asking you questions when all I've seen are just words.
I don't remember Remtairy mentioning a new game in his reports for the moment, so i would guess it was just a joke.

Reactions: Assassin3

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Karryn's Prison [1.1.1+Gym Beta test 13+CCmod Version] (Untested)

Win (1.3 GB/ 756 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may just be me 'cause I'm running this on Linux (with a self modified version), but this version crashes constantly in combat because it's calling on audio files that aren't present, namely stuff like karryn_secretary_stance_exp3_3_en.ogg (same for Lady Stance, Pleasure Stance, ...), and when I check the only audio files that are kinda like this start with "gymdlc_skill" instead of karryn.

I've made copies of all gymdlc files in voice and renamed them, and now it seems to work, but maybe check if you can reproduce this on your end.

Note: I've been using your compressed versions before and it never had the issue, even with my modifications for Linux.

Reactions: erg1986 and Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
It may just be me 'cause I'm running this on Linux (with a self modified version), but this version crashes constantly in combat because it's calling on audio files that aren't present, namely stuff like karryn_secretary_stance_exp3_3_en.ogg (same for Lady Stance, Pleasure Stance, ...), and when I check the only audio files that are kinda like this start with "gymdlc_skill" instead of karryn.

I've made copies of all gymdlc files in voice and renamed them, and now it seems to work, but maybe check if you can reproduce this on your end.

Note: I've been using your compressed versions before and it never had the issue, even with my modifications for Linux.
Is the GYM DLC functional in this?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So it takes place after then? Are we getting a tsundere or slut Karryn?

Edit: Hang on a moment. Is this even confirmed? Can you provide some solid proof so we can see if this is legit? Not sure why I'm asking you questions when all I've seen are just words.
rem has never mentioned any of that, so someone is making up ideas.

Reactions: Assassin3

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2230952
Here's another screenshot from the git repository

View attachment 2230956
And another from Rem's Discord (channel #kp-cc-mod)

Kindly connect me to your drug dealer. I wanna try whatever you're on. Seems to be working wonders.
:KEK:
Well as it turns out I only knew of the original because I haven't played since last year.
But if you really want the goods ask your mom.

• Angry
Reactions: Milleniumt

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
:KEK:
Well as it turns out I only knew of the original because I haven't played since last year.
But if you really want the goods ask your mom.
Unfortunately for me, she is very much against any sort of intoxication.

You, though, truly get some strong stuff if you can't even remember the dealer.
But then that's some smart business by the dealer as well. Won't get caught so easily.

• Wow
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018

Maybe it's Bug Compression with dlc gym

P.S Can't Reproduce this working fine for me

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes