Betz

Jun 22, 2017
Hey lads, I m a few days late for the update. In the previous version I could choose the outfit for Karryn from the office. Now I don't have it anymore. Is there something that I need to tweak ?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Hey lads, I m a few days late for the update. In the previous version I could choose the outfit for Karryn from the office. Now I don't have it anymore. Is there something that I need to tweak ?
That's a mod feature from CCmod. You likely downloaded a clean vanilla game (which is recommended before modifying the game) this time.

Reactions: Betz

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
That's a mod feature from CCmod. You likely downloaded a clean vanilla game (which is recommended before modifying the game) this time.
no it is not. choosing the outfit in the office is sushikun's mod. you can do goth with cc however.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Time to time him bugged but it's BETA!
so woking fine means you have had bugs? yes it was a beta rem released and has not updated for this version. so i say again, the gym dlc is bugged and broken, do not use it. wait for rem to redo it so it is updated and not bugged. it should be removed from the op.

Reactions: Devilrv

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
so woking fine means you have had bugs? yes it was a beta rem released and has not updated for this version. so i say again, the gym dlc is bugged and broken, do not use it. wait for rem to redo it so it is updated and not bugged. it should be removed from the op.
Broken Broken,Why i'm watch all this bug only in this topic?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
After this update.... my level 3 start rioting but I cannot get it back to normal.... says that I still have (1) place to "clean" but I cannot find it....

My guess it's the 'Gym' shower that broke.
Pretty sure the shower is empty during a riot. If I'm remembering correctly, it's the three cell blocks and the gym that you have to clear.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I remember playing this a while back and thinking that the game/art is good but the H delivery was poor. Is it still like that?

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
Since (Added support for mod authors to have their mod automatically added to mods.txt - Credits to EtchiMan#0903)
Modders could make it so their mods will automatically load without the user having to manually add the code to the mod-loader. It is explained in the mods.txt file itself if you read it.

That's Multipack sub-mod by sushikun, for ImageReplacer mod by EtchiMan. Edit: Also added ReceptionistInBlack sub-mod by Jackhammer.
Download it here for easy installation of simply extracting it directly to the game directory.
as well if you're using the compressed version of the game.

Credits and official sources are present inside the file "www\mods\ImageReplacer.js" so, you can update it yourself if a newer version gets released.

Usage is to simply interact with the wardrobe in Karryn's office.
View attachment 2169800
Any advice for my noob self who can't seem to get this to work please? I really want to try the game with different outfits but can't seem to get it working

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Any advice for my noob self who can't seem to get this to work please? I really want to try the game with different outfits but can't seem to get it working
Download the latest clean game(not compressed or whatever else) and install whatever mods you want. Just follow mod instructions.

If you want to play GYM DLC or CCMod, copy the clean game and create 2 separate installations for them otherwise enjoy bugs, errors and stuff in general not working.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
no it is not. choosing the outfit in the office is sushikun's mod. you can do goth with cc however.
Im playing on v1.1.0b with only the CCmod installed. They included 2 alt outfits (one for warden and one for waitress) that can be chosen in karryn's room. I assumed that this was what Betz was talking about.

Reactions: zoomies

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
On a laptop, never had issues with my desktop and now I am getting insane stuttering. It's a laptop with really good specs but game is just laggy as hell?

EDIT: NVM, just had to cap the game at 60fps

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes