Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Look, I liked the game, but I'm still in serious trouble trying to figure out the gameplay.

From what I got, the more time pass, the weaker I get, and once I'm down getting back is basically impossible, and I can't outlast them. I noticed that there's skill that recovers energy, and that can help me survive, but at least in the beginning my priority is getting more money, which doesn't have a lot of edicts that can help.

Did anyone make a gameplay guide?
I usually play it on secretary mode. And there is a new game plus of sorts; it gives you a stacking bonus after you get a game over. You get more subsidies when you doing worse. You either got to try and stay pure for as long as possible (or at least long enough to get the options I want from floor 1 and 2 the crit bonus saved my ass a lot!) or just go full slut and focus on sex combat. I ended up waiting way too long to learn how to give foot jobs, tit fucking etc and ended up making it a little more difficult on myself then it should have been. Thankfully there are a lot of titles that help with unlocking skills faster and give you a bonus just for equipping them once a play through. You don't need to clear a floor in 1 run; after winning the first time it gets easier to walk through it on another go. Fleeing is always an option if you find yourself not doing enough damage because you are too aroused, high fatigue, or have too high desires You can always sleep in the guard room instead of your room as well.

The game sort of screws you over the first time you play it; because it doesn't really expect you to get very far. I got to the 3rd floor my first time before getting a game over. It's fine though the strip club makes a ton of money safely if you can finish a dance without running out of stamina. I never used the reception desk, gym or the glory hole either, but I don't think they make any money. So don't feel bad about letting your order and control dip a little if it means you can make a few thousand dollars over a couple of days. Balancing out expense edicts and corruption is a huge part of it. I don't have 'Prison guards for office' because it can make returning to your room very difficult after being stripped with high slut rating.

I went for cleave or skewer first just because its really nice for hitting multiple inmates; but countering seems to be a good option as well. There is title that gives your normal blunt attacks a chance to stun if you like those; I usually don't bother with those attacks other then using cock kick which is super strong when you get it. The endurance accessories; Red Bracelet is over powered and can be worn in other jobs/mining games; are pretty useful as well. There are also ones that increase your resistances if it is a problem. Taunting can be effective if you are strong enough to take the hits without getting knocked down.

Last edited:

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
disable autosave guide needs to be updated.

here's how I disable my autosave:
  1. Browse to YEP_X_Autosave.js and open it with your text editor (should be under \www\js\plugins)
  2. Ctrl + F (Find shortcut for windows) for // StorageManager
  3. Add return; before SceneManager._scene.performAutosave();
Should look like this afterward:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
So I'm kind of new to this one. I'm trying a full masochist run and as I understand it, it requires farming a lot of passives by losing battles. How do I maintain order? If that runs out is it game over?

RenFL

May 20, 2020
For anyone unable to beat the secret boss due to infinite energy regeneration, delete your mod.txt file in your www folder, beat the boss, then restore the file after you can save your file. Your data will carry over.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Look, I liked the game, but I'm still in serious trouble trying to figure out the gameplay.

From what I got, the more time pass, the weaker I get, and once I'm down getting back is basically impossible, and I can't outlast them. I noticed that there's skill that recovers energy, and that can help me survive, but at least in the beginning my priority is getting more money, which doesn't have a lot of edicts that can help.

Did anyone make a gameplay guide?
You can refer to this post if you want to figure out the balance between income and order:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-1-remtairy.33777/post-7232325

The post doesn't talk about combat nor combat stats, but you can always talk to NPCs in the guard's room (close to Karryn's bedroom), and in addition talk to the cat found in the 'Game Over' world for tips regarding combat builds. It mostly boils down to only leveling 2 or 3 main stats instead of leveling all stats equally, and purchasing additional combat skills under training.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
For anyone unable to beat the secret boss due to infinite energy regeneration, delete your mod.txt file in your www folder, beat the boss, then restore the file after you can save your file. Your data will carry over.
Secret Boss? oh you maean Yasu?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is there any mod that allow inmates and guards write grafiti on karryn's body? Btw this game is Dope as fuck! I've been Trying different build on karryn with some perks on the edict system and passive which she gains, sadist karryn is OP! her kicks is just absolutely obliterated any dicks in her wake, always one shot them if you got effective and critical hit! Sadly the most effective sexual attacks with this build is the footjob, which im not really big fan of :LOL:

Any of y'all got some nice builds on karryn? Please suggest me any build i'd like to try them out

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
For all who struggling with the gold in the game, just keep the order bellow 35 (if im not mistaken) you got more gold the lower order you keep per days, just grind while keeping the order between 30 to 35. But beware the lower the order the more enemies wave you gotta take down, but more order you got from whooping their asses. Just Grind till you got all the edict that you need, if you done, just beat 2nd floor as fast as you can and repair the office, repair perks that Will gives you 3 edict points per days, this should make your life easier. I beat the game this way on warden mode. I wanna try on prisoners mode but i dunno why my game always crashes midbattle on this mode.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
disable autosave guide needs to be updated.

here's how I disable my autosave:
  1. Browse to YEP_X_Autosave.js and open it with your text editor (should be under \www\js\plugins)
  2. Ctrl + F (Find shortcut for windows) for // StorageManager
  3. Add return; before SceneManager._scene.performAutosave();
Should look like this afterward:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or, you can simply just toggle The K*n*mi Code in the Cheats settings.

Sadly no android version yet dude, but someday Im sure someone Will make android port of this game.
Nah, that's never going to happen.

Imagine play karryn prison while laying down on our comfy bed, not bad right
You can already do that via with .

Last edited:
Reactions: changelog police
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes