mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Never needed one so, I didn't bother checking the tweaks as I can save/load anywhere at anytime with Aziien's RPGMV Cheat Menu.

Also, the original tweak of 'disabling autosave" isn't to completely disable them but to only disable them before the fight and between switching rooms so, it should still auto-save after a fight's ended.
Nice, one more reason why the main post or related post needs to be updated.

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
Please tell me how to reformat the pictures from this game to PNG format? They are all encrypted in rpgmvp format.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Please tell me how to reformat the pictures from this game to PNG format? They are all encrypted in rpgmvp format.
If you're expecting to view it like a CG gallery, you'll be disappointed as the assets are all in parts and dynamically adjusted in-game.

Anyways, don't bother with these online tools and directly decrypt the entire game or only images with . (It's simpler and way faster.)

Reactions: rokrad and IPRA
Jan 28, 2018
Just wanted to confirm something due to a recent conversation surrounding the Gym DLC. This content is still currently under development isnt it? Due to the developer having needed to undergo eye surgery and is temporarily on hold.

I plan on holding off downloading this until it completed and I don't mind the wait.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
for those interested, rems progress report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the fuk? he paused working on gym dlc?! but why?! from what i know the art is done and all that was left was his recoding the side job! so in short he paused the actual DLC progress in order to work on dildos for to grab that cash faster? man it seems he really is losing interest in KP...

Reactions: iroke

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How to get them and use ? )
Outside of battle you can only use them in the toilet (gloryhole sidejob).

When doing it, you will somewhat randomly have toys available to use (linked to rep perhaps) and then can use them once you have enough of the correct desire.

Reactions: qq49

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
does anyone know what should I do to play sushikun-mod with the KPz.7z version of the game which was shared here?

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
for those interested, rems progress report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how they're going to integrate Lovense toys in the game. Is it just a cosmetic change, like say replacing game dildos with Lovense's dildos? Or would they go further by having the toys constantly attached to Karryn and have her orgasms be remote controlled by prisoners? Or could she use the toys against the prisoners to make her sexual attacks more powerful? There are so many untapped possibilities with this Lovense project.

Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how they're going to integrate Lovense toys in the game. Is it just a cosmetic change, like say replacing game dildos with Lovense's dildos? Or would they go further by having the toys constantly attached to Karryn and have her orgasms be remote controlled by prisoners? Or could she use the toys against the prisoners to make her sexual attacks more powerful? There are so many untapped possibilities with this Lovense project.
It's so you can play the game while using a lovense yourself and they both work together...

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i tried everything i cant seem to get mod version to work, if someone has easier guide, or link to download it working, would be very grateful

Reactions: denilol
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes