Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This game is confusing. How does defeat work? People are jerking off at me, and I need to choose between Lady Stance and Secretary Stance every turn? And it keeps draining my energy? Is playing slutty actually a strategy, since people ejaculating counts as "subduing them sexually?"
It is not confusing, you just need to actually pay attention, read and learn the game.
There are npc's that explain things when you talk to them. Find and talk to them.
Hover mouse over desire hearts and read tooltips. Read all edicts. Talk to the cat after you inevitably lose the game.

kikongo

Feb 1, 2018
It is not confusing, you just need to actually pay attention, read and learn the game.
There are npc's that explain things when you talk to them. Find and talk to them.
Hover mouse over desire hearts and read tooltips. Read all edicts. Talk to the cat after you inevitably lose the game.
I have read the desire hearts tooltips and talked to every single person and none of them explains the mechanics of what happens after you run out of stamina and energy. Nobody says a word about stances. Of course I read the descriptions, but it doesn't make much sense to me when I've essentially lost and am just passing turns. Haven't lost the game completely yet, but talked to the cat too.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I have read the desire hearts tooltips and talked to every single person and none of them explains the mechanics of what happens after you run out of stamina and energy. Nobody says a word about stances. Of course I read the descriptions, but it doesn't make much sense to me when I've essentially lost and am just passing turns. Haven't lost the game completely yet, but talked to the cat too.
What's your Game path? if you going to sex based play say hello to repetitive game over and slow fuck defeat battle and befriend Passive Grindfeast
if you play Virgil route use only one attack skill then use def stance and dont forget train Healing Thought to restor energy
If you play Slut route Play in Prison Mode to gain Give Up and Surrender skill fast then change Game to Secretary Mode, otherwise you'll waste a lot of your time
Do virgil route in prison mode only if you try challange route otherwise Play in Warden mode/Normal mode

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What's your Game path? if you going to sex based play say hello to repetitive game over and slow fuck defeat battle and befriend Passive Grindfeast
if you play Virgil route use only one attack skill then use def stance and dont forget train Healing Thought to restor energy
If you play Slut route Play in Prison Mode to gain Give Up and Surrender skill fast then change Game to Secretary Mode, otherwise you'll waste a lot of your time
Do virgil route in prison mode only if you try challange route otherwise Play in Warden mode/Normal mode
who is virgil?

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
I could have sworn that the cc pregmod added in different outfits for karryn, but now i cant seem to find them in game. Anybody have any info on the subject? I kinda liked the alternate waitress uniform.

Also anyone else getting some text distortion on windows 11?

kikongo

Feb 1, 2018
Some good to know things, thank you.

right there is the problem, noone wants to read and learn.
Pot calling the kettle black. I said I read all the text and what I asked wasn't there. But I guess you didn't want to read and learn that part. What incredible obnoxiousness in a thread about a fucking H-game of all places. Honoured to share the room with Mensa members like you.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
So it takes place after then? Are we getting a tsundere or slut Karryn?

Edit: Hang on a moment. Is this even confirmed? Can you provide some solid proof so we can see if this is legit? Not sure why I'm asking you questions when all I've seen are just words.
It was posted officially but quickly deleted. An accidental leak?

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
btw, version 1.1.1 implements the gym dlc proper (still in beta state), only the actual assets are missing from the build. if you want to play it here's a small guide:

> install original 1.1.1
> unpack dlc zip to a temp folder
> go to that temp folder
> go to www
> delete the loc and js folders (to not break 1.1.1 when "installing" the dlc)
> go to audio/voice
> rename all files that start with "gymdlc_skill_" to start with "karryn_" instead (these are the voice lines for the pleasure, revitalize, etc. skills a.k.a. it adds extra voices)
> go back to the temp folder when you're done
> copy the contents of /www to the game's /www
> enjoy the gym edict on level 3

^ someone make a dlc zip with the correct file names and sans the game breaking folders

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Pot calling the kettle black. I said I read all the text and what I asked wasn't there. But I guess you didn't want to read and learn that part. What incredible obnoxiousness in a thread about a fucking H-game of all places. Honoured to share the room with Mensa members like you.
wow.... now this is funny to me, i didn't even quote you......

purple380099

Dec 16, 2022
Getting Karryn naked all the time?

Is there a code modification location for the new version v1.1.1? 2022.11.12

I still wear underwear after modifying the 3 codes, is it invalid because I haven’t played enough to enable the striptease?

Last edited:

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
btw, version 1.1.1 implements the gym dlc proper (still in beta state), only the actual assets are missing from the build. if you want to play it here's a small guide:

> install original 1.1.1
> unpack dlc zip to a temp folder
> go to that temp folder
> go to www
> delete the loc and js folders (to not break 1.1.1 when "installing" the dlc)
> go to audio/voice
> rename all files that start with "gymdlc_skill_" to start with "karryn_" instead (these are the voice lines for the pleasure, revitalize, etc. skills a.k.a. it adds extra voices)
> go back to the temp folder when you're done
> copy the contents of /www to the game's /www
> enjoy the gym edict on level 3

^ someone make a dlc zip with the correct file names and sans the game breaking folders
Here, I made the renaming as a simpler method.
Just drop the .bat file on the voice folder and execute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes