PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
btw, version 1.1.1 implements the gym dlc proper (still in beta state), only the actual assets are missing from the build. if you want to play it here's a small guide:

> install original 1.1.1
> unpack dlc zip to a temp folder
> go to that temp folder
> go to www
> delete the loc and js folders (to not break 1.1.1 when "installing" the dlc)
> go to audio/voice
> rename all files that start with "gymdlc_skill_" to start with "karryn_" instead (these are the voice lines for the pleasure, revitalize, etc. skills a.k.a. it adds extra voices)
> go back to the temp folder when you're done
> copy the contents of /www to the game's /www
> enjoy the gym edict on level 3

^ someone make a dlc zip with the correct file names and sans the game breaking folders
That's almost 1000 files to rename, hope you're not trolling.

purple380099

Dec 16, 2022
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

Is there a code modification location for the new version v1.1.1? 2022.11.12
I still wear underwear after modifying the 3 codes, is it invalid because I haven’t played enough to enable the striptease?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Getting Karryn naked all the time?

Is there a code modification location for the new version v1.1.1? 2022.11.12

I still wear underwear after modifying the 3 codes, is it invalid because I haven’t played enough to enable the striptease?
have you set wearing panties to false in karryn js ?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
have you set wearing panties to false in karryn js ?
I dont know if what i use it is a part of CCmod but enter to office bed options and there i have the choices to strip or clean up that cleans semen and put the clothes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Karin in 3D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I am not usually for the "overinflated balloons", but I like Karryn's prison as a game, Karryn included, and I have to say, the character looks good. Know if it is available from somewhere (from the pictures, looks like a Daz Iray rendering to me, but I may be completely wrong) ?

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone able to Tweak Clothing damage Multiplier?
It's for them who want's to keep seeing the clothes ripped up again and again.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I dont know if what i use it is a part of CCmod but enter to office bed options and there i have the choices to strip or clean up that cleans semen and put the clothes
like i said, you can edit the karryn js and set wearing panties to false. it doesn't matter if you are using ccmod.

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
Well, I am not usually for the "overinflated balloons", but I like Karryn's prison as a game, Karryn included, and I have to say, the character looks good. Know if it is available from somewhere (from the pictures, looks like a Daz Iray rendering to me, but I may be completely wrong) ?
The link to the author is in the upper left corner of the picture.
This painter has many interesting works.:devilish:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have read the desire hearts tooltips and talked to every single person and none of them explains the mechanics of what happens after you run out of stamina and energy. Nobody says a word about stances. Of course I read the descriptions, but it doesn't make much sense to me when I've essentially lost and am just passing turns. Haven't lost the game completely yet, but talked to the cat too.
Secretary stance, lady stance, energy and stamina is well explained in the game. And I'm guessing you already know what happens after running out of energy. So, don't lose battles I guess? I don't understand what confuses you.
Energy.png Stamina.png Secretary Stance.png Lady Stance.png

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes