TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
downloaded this new version and replaced the save file as usual but now this is ahwt happened View attachment 2235998
when i enter the audio files, yep all the voicelines for pleasure stance are missing i dont have the version before this one anymore
I copy and rename gymdlc_skill_*.rpgmvo to karryn_*.rpgmvo and it work. Should do that to secretary and lady stance as well.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I wonder how they're going to integrate Lovense toys in the game. Is it just a cosmetic change, like say replacing game dildos with Lovense's dildos? Or would they go further by having the toys constantly attached to Karryn and have her orgasms be remote controlled by prisoners? Or could she use the toys against the prisoners to make her sexual attacks more powerful? There are so many untapped possibilities with this Lovense project.
bruh, its gonna be support for triggering actual sextoys so you can stick a vibrator up your ass and make it vibrate whenever karryn gets fucked.

• Wow
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
no. reworke the gym dlc then move on is the plan.
That would be sad. They never did anything with the infirmary, or the library/classroom, or the showers, or the pool... It seems like they could get a relatively high money to effort ratio by selling a few more side job DLCs to this rather than starting from scratch with the next project.

guys at this point rem is only making his own fetishes and dosent care about what ppl want and the artist follows him blindly xD
I have some bad news for you about the entire game so far, and to a large extent the entire hentai industry. The creators make what they personally think is hot, and then get money from people who agree while people who don't agree try to stay far away from them. That's how the system works.

I wonder how they're going to integrate Lovense toys in the game. Is it just a cosmetic change, like say replacing game dildos with Lovense's dildos? Or would they go further by having the toys constantly attached to Karryn and have her orgasms be remote controlled by prisoners? Or could she use the toys against the prisoners to make her sexual attacks more powerful? There are so many untapped possibilities with this Lovense project.
I hadn't even considered them just making a cosmetic change to advertise; I assumed it added compatibility with a physical peripheral so when Karryn gets fucked your IRL vibrator goes off.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
How can I edit the edict points? I am playing the version 1.1.1. Please anyone with useful opinion.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I just use this MV cheat, load the game up in it, install and run and press L during the game, you can edit and change values, but not really used it much so don't ask me for a guide. You can warp to test map with older versions of the game which is a buggy recollection room. Inside the open map section called test room. Be warned though it is buggy as hell.

edit- It isn't a virus its a false positive anything with the cheat engine of the like is considered a virus, official cheat engine is also flagged as a virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkara

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
How can I edit the edict points? I am playing the version 1.1.1. Please anyone with useful opinion.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

There's really no need for that. Just edit the .js files.
  1. Open the file "RemtairyEdicts.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "let points = 2;".
  3. Change it to "let points = 99;" (or 999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to start with roughly that many Edict points.
For money, do this:
  1. Open the file "RemtairyPrison.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "this._baseIncome = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._baseIncome;"
  3. Change it to "this._baseIncome = 100000;" (or 9999999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to get roughly that much money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

Alamand

Dec 7, 2016
Finally doing a complete playthrough now that the game is complete-ish and I'm really wondering, Is there a point to scandalous state? or is it just there to lock you out of early side jobs and make farming them at the same time as level 2 loss scenes a pain?

Considering modding it out but wanted to check if there was actual content I'd be missing out on first.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
yeah honestly scandalous state is the mechanic that should have gotten the rework not the bar minigame, its especially outragous that you cannot go to guard outposts of allready secured floors so you need to walk back all the way to clean up in your room.

Apr 30, 2020
I have this bug that don't show goblin cg(s) (actions) the goblin itself jedi force fuck karryn hauahahaha what the fuck, help me please i can't fap with this hauahahaha how to fix this (this occurs on receptionist sidejob)

EDIT: thanks now i knew what the problem is, ill remove the dlc for now, kinda dumb move that i didn't read the sort of warning shit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
it's still mindbogling me how there's some who installed gym dlc despite warning it's not compatible with current version and asking the same question that already asked by many victims of the dlc without trying to search the comments for the answer
Was gonna ask the same question with the guy above your post because I also didn't see the warning in the first page lel.
Gonna try if that fixes that :KEK:

kikongo

Feb 1, 2018
This game is confusing. How does defeat work? People are jerking off at me, and I need to choose between Lady Stance and Secretary Stance every turn? And it keeps draining my energy? Is playing slutty actually a strategy, since people ejaculating counts as "subduing them sexually?"

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes