mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Just observations. playing Version: 1.1.1

set to the easy mode, and maybe cheated a bit to add money...(hehe)
Observations:
In the stripper mode I had the MC dance a lot don't remember the rating but it never went above 12 minutes for dancing time.
I really liked the changes to waitress side job. In the old versions after the MC was much corrupted just going to a table and trying to get one order might take a long time.
The prisoner vist side job is about the same, but can't tailor time to perform it.
Can't pick time in any side job, not sure I like that one.
I don't know how to get the gym side job. I have seen references, but don't see how to do it.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Which file lowers the CD for Energy based skills? I'd like to bring the CD for Flaunt & Taunt down to 1 or 2 turns. Ditto for Cock Stare.

ultimatesonic

Aug 11, 2017
downloaded this new version and replaced the save file as usual but now this is ahwt happened 1671052611313.png
when i enter the audio files, yep all the voicelines for pleasure stance are missing i dont have the version before this one anymore

JCastin

Oct 8, 2017
Look, I liked the game, but I'm still in serious trouble trying to figure out the gameplay.

From what I got, the more time pass, the weaker I get, and once I'm down getting back is basically impossible, and I can't outlast them. I noticed that there's skill that recovers energy, and that can help me survive, but at least in the beginning my priority is getting more money, which doesn't have a lot of edicts that can help.

Did anyone make a gameplay guide?
Another tip is that the amount of money you get is related to both income and subsidies.
Income is raised through some edicts, mostly once you've cleared a level and can unlock some upgrades there.
Subsidies, on the other hand are directly related to how low your order is. So early game you might want to drop order to a low, but not zero, number.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
I tried every installation guideline on the CCMod but it still simply will not work. If I manually install it, the game crashes. If I use MO2, the mod content just doesn't appear on MO2 nor in-game. The current version of the mod is supposed to be compatible with the game's, so what am I doing wrong?

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Currently playing without any mods or Gym DLC. How can I continue playing in the latest version (v1.1.1)?

Should I install the new version and just copy my save over to it?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I guess it slips your mind that we have a manual save feature tweak.
Never needed one so, I didn't bother checking the tweaks as I can save/load anywhere at anytime with Aziien's RPGMV Cheat Menu.

Also, the original tweak of 'disabling autosave" isn't to completely disable them but to only disable them before the fight and between switching rooms so, it should still auto-save after a fight's ended.

Reactions: mikorin
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes