T2TA

May 13, 2020
I want to install pero mods, but it won't start even though I'm supposed to be following the instructions.
I am thinking that perhaps it is the location of the mods.txt file, but is it correct to just paste the syntax that should be copied in the last part of the mods.txt file?
I am not a very good reader of English and may have misread it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes.

I think old saves might also be a problem, because the title bar said "version 1.07.something", but I haven't tested with new saves yet.
Well kinda. Saves that are corrupted (as an example due to the Beta Gym DLC) will usually stay broken even on new versions.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Well kinda. Saves that are corrupted (as an example due to the Beta Gym DLC) will usually stay broken even on new versions.
Hm, it was my first time installing the DLC, so I don't think the save could be corrupted from it. But maybe something else. I will test it some time.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hm, it was my first time installing the DLC, so I don't think the save could be corrupted from it. But maybe something else. I will test it some time.
The DLC is what is corrupting stuff. It is currently not supported, since it was only a Beta Test Version. Using the Gym DLC can break your game.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
the waitress update looks okay but expecting like since she is fully corrupted already why not other stuff like special sex

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
love the game, only issues i have is when you are personal trainer when you show demonstration it takes forever they on her for so long, they barely build up on sexual energy compared when just playing with their dicks when they are lying down, same issue for stripping mini game special show i ended up closing the game the event takes forever, not sure these are attended or just bugs

out of mini games stripping and gym were more fun, bar attending gets boring, the reception was okay as well

4th floor is pretty tough i need give more training instead doing these dam mini games lol

Feb 7, 2020
can anyone provide a guide on how to play this game, I always end up game over
Play on Secretary mode. It's okay. It still hard if you don't know what you're doing.

Build Agility, invest your edict to the aoe and multihit (Cleave and Pierce IIRC), buy the Agilty bracelet on early day. Don't try to engage all off the enemy you encouter. Think if you can get out safely out of fight, mind the fatigue.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Stop spreading that dumb misinformation that was already debunked.

The GYM unlocks when you buy the edict "Gym Trainer Outfit" from Level 3.
I unlocked it fine in one of my old original save(not new game+) where I haven't gotten any endings as you can see, the level 5 hasn't even been dealt with yet by the "ANARCHY" state.
View attachment 2171972
View attachment 2171974
Cant even get to this point at this stage. even after unlocking the edict, I can't start the actual job.
It just loops out of it. Guess I'll just have to wait for an official DLC release for it to work for me :(

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Yo is it feasable to make a build that is both a S and M? Seeing as they pretty much oppose each other as Far as i understand... If not any tips on the tread on How to make a S build could not find any but i am quite dumb? I know that to make a M one you generally go for losing a lot on the early game for the sex scenes...

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Look, I liked the game, but I'm still in serious trouble trying to figure out the gameplay.

From what I got, the more time pass, the weaker I get, and once I'm down getting back is basically impossible, and I can't outlast them. I noticed that there's skill that recovers energy, and that can help me survive, but at least in the beginning my priority is getting more money, which doesn't have a lot of edicts that can help.

Did anyone make a gameplay guide?

JovoChan

Aug 17, 2019
Look, I liked the game, but I'm still in serious trouble trying to figure out the gameplay.

From what I got, the more time pass, the weaker I get, and once I'm down getting back is basically impossible, and I can't outlast them. I noticed that there's skill that recovers energy, and that can help me survive, but at least in the beginning my priority is getting more money, which doesn't have a lot of edicts that can help.

That's basically the point of the game. Some people tried to stay "pure" as long as possible and it became a cool minigame within the game

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019

just use only 1 skill that you want to level up, example you use dex based attack then go defense stance then dex attack again then defence stance repeat,
just leveling up the stat that you're want to focus on, dev expect you to lose then start again until you max level up, your stat carry over, dont play on prison mode if you want to play sex based karryn or losing mean the end for you

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes